Hilines heeling

Hiline

Hi all I've been a member of this site for about 10months now and looking at it for alittle longer. Before i found this site i used to think i was pretty odd and alone being a guy with a love of heels. I started to feel alot better about it all after reading this site for a week or two. Anyway from having a few pairs of realy quite nasty heels and only ever buying online i now have four pairs of really nice shoes/boots. I've even gotton over my fear of going into a shop and buying them. I still wont try them on but hey its a start :blinkbigeyes: . Another HUGE step forward was telling a good friend of mine about how i like to wear other footwear....... and would he think me strange/odd if i wore them around his place. He said he didnt mind so got my Pleaser Mary Janes outta my car and went back in. He did look alittle shocked how high there were ( hmmm maybe 7inch heels were alittle much the 1st time ) but my thinking was if these go down ok i can wear anything. So now i have another place to wear my heels not just at home when theres no1 around.And i've worn the mj's like in my pic of those new ankle boots i got last week around there ever since. I've also found i'm walking in my heels x100 better than i was 12months ago from being able to wear them so much more. The 6inch ankle boots are still taking some getting used to ( they seem harder to walk in than my 7inch pleaser mj's ) but this must be down to them having very very thin heels. I now dont feel strange at all about my love of heels and would like to thank the people of this site for that. I'll have to post a pic of the ankle boots i got today when i get chance. :pulsingheart: Once again thanx all Hiline

Very recognizable. About a year ago it was all a big secret and only a handful of ppl online knew i'd like to wear heels. In my case it has progressed exactly like it did with you. I've got three female friends who know, and one of them lets me wear heels at her house. :-) The other two probably would let me aswell, but it never came up. :-) The shopping part i also recognize. Allthough i also tried shoes on in a store with a fitting room. Allthough i did get busted by the sales ladies. :blinkbigeyes: The where very friendly so that gave me more confidence and i didn't mind they noticed. All the more reason to come back to their store. :-) It's very good you don't feel strange about it anymore! :-)

Thank you i'm now so glad i did now i wish i said about it 5years ago when he saw me in some 6inch clear boots ( i thew them out of a window thinking to get them the next day and town cleaner people took them away . Just my luck all the time they had to clean the hedge :blinkbigeyes: ) I'm going to ask him on tuesday if he would mind me keeping a pair at his house. I'm moving back home then you see and i'll only be able to wear them in my room again and when no1's around :/ . I think some 5/6inch pumps might be next on my list when i can afford them.

Hiline

im really glad you managed to tell your friend about your heeling and u have have sumwhere now you can wear them a lot more

Happy Heeling :pulsingheart: