finally :)

nightowl27

i finally bought my 1st pair of high heels. last friday i went to one of 5 malls that is out here in SA, TX. i went to payless. the sales lady was very helpful and polite. the heels bought are two inches high. i plan on buying another pair later on.

well done Nightowl and thanks for re-confirming to the other members and readers that sales staff can be helpful and dont usually care if its a guy or a girl buying them. have fun in them and dont break your neck in them!

The angels have the phonebox.

Nightowl27:-) Congrats on your first heel purchase. Starting at a 2" heel for a beginning heel will allow you to start streetheeling early if worn under longer jeans as no one will even notice that you are in heels. That is the usual height for men's cowboy boots and you should not have any trouble mastering them. Put them on and go about your every day chores as if you would in any pair of men's shoes and enjoy your heeling to the fullest. When you have mastered them then it will be a time to think about a higher heel of another shape. Cheers--- Dawn HH .

High Heeled Boots Forever!

welcome to hhplace, nightowl27 Glad to learn that you managed to purchase your first pair of high heels. It's interesting that the heels are only 2" high. Most people, the first time they purchase a pair of heels, go for higher ones and then have a hard time getting used to wearing them. We're happy to have you joining us, here!

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

Congratulations on your first heels! And at only 19, you are in for a lot of great experiences. Welcome to the forum and I look forward to reading about your second pair of heels!

Style is built from the ground up!