hello from houston texas

i just found this site last night and really wanted to be apart of it. to know there are people that love high heels as much as i do is so fantastic. i have loved high heels and pantyhose from the age of 7 or 8. i am now 36 so the love for high heels and pantyhose is even stronger. wasnt till my late 20,s that thigh highs became apart of my love as well. my favorite color of high heels, pantyhose, and thigh highs is black. i love how when you put on pantyhose or thigh highs that you feel some kind of change in yourself. or when you slowly slid your feet into your high heels you feel that change too. since i am only 5,4 and half the feeling of being taller as i slide my black high heels on is so wonderful to feel and see. i will stop for now and not write everything. hope everyone is well and having a great night. sincerely BHHS_LOVER

Welcome to hhplace, BHHS-LOVER :wave: There are quite a few members to hhplace that live in and around the Houston area. Perhaps one or two of them will contact you and can give you pointers and advice about wearing your heels out and about in your area. :cry1:

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

BHHS-Lover:-) I happen to be 5" 4 and a half myself and I know what you feel about the height thing and the incredible feeling that you get from wearing those items. Welcome to the HH Place. Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!