Hello everybody...

Hello :clap: As it is recommanded, I'm posting this message to introduce myself. So, I'm a french man who love heels. I mean : I love seeing AND wearing heels :wave: Yes, a man who loves being in high heels ! It's not a long time I wear this kind of shoes (because it's a secret... :cry1:) but I love the sensation, the line that my legs have with them... Of course, I would like to be able to go walking the street with high heels... but, but... we live in a strange world, a world in which it's normal to ear singers speaking (yes, some of them speak and don't really sing :wave:) about things which can offend the sensibilities, but, but... wearing high heels for a man is ... OH! shocking !! :D:) So... That was just an introduction, so I should stop here. I hope I would find people here to share my "heels love"... :wave:

Welcome to hhplace, LovesHeels :wave: You are not the first Frenchman that loves to wear and admire high heels to join this forum. There are several others that are quite active here. Just brows around a bit and you'll easily find them and perhaps they might be able to give you some tips as to how, when and where you can wear your heels nearby your house without embar-rassment. :cry1:

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

First off, welcome to the site Heels Love - you're right, it is a funny old world but who knows, hopefully through forums like this, men in heels will come to be accepted

You should come to the World Heel Meet!

Talking of that ..when is it?

Gingers Rogers did everything Fred Astair did .. but backwards and in heels

im a new member too HEELSLOVE its great to have you here. i will look forward to reading your posts and writing back to you.

hope you have a great day.

sincerely BHHS_LOVER

Welcome to hhplace, BHHS :pulsingheart: Nice to have you join us. Why don't you introduce yourself and tell us of your attraction to high heels?

:blinkbigeyes:

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

• 2 months later...

Welcome to hhplace, BHHS :) Nice to have you join us. Why don't you introduce yourself and tell us of your attraction to high heels?

:smile:

Thanks and sorry for the time to answer...

I'm a man (37 years old) and I live in France. I love high heels since... birth ? I love fashion, women fashion in fact. I think women have got a real chance to be "authorized" to wear what they want to wear (even men's clothes)when men can't really wear... just high heels. I would like to wear heels and skirts (and dresses !) in public... not because these are "women" clothes, but just because it's pretty and confortable ! Just because it's fun ! So, I think this website is an opportunity to show our "occidental-bounded" world that others ways are possible...

I hope my english is not too bad and that at least one person can understand what I mean...

I love life and I would like to do what I want in my life... but (yes, BUT) there is a problem : intolerance !

The only way for a man to wear a skirt, pantyhose and heels... is to go to a masquerade ball... And yet, not always !

This have to be changed !

So, that was the way I wanted to introduce myself. I don't really know what to say, in fact...

:silly: