hello!

hey there :cry1: the name's Eris. i'm a transgender girl, and until recently i was a bit of a tomboy... lately, i've been getting into dressing and acting more feminine. About a month ago, i discovered the fun of wearing heels, and i'm not going back :3

hey there :wave:

the name's Eris. i'm a transgender girl, and until recently i was a bit of a tomboy... lately, i've been getting into dressing and acting more feminine. About a month ago, i discovered the fun of wearing heels, and i'm not going back :3

Welcome to hhplace, polymorph :cry1:

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

hey there :cry1:

the name's Eris. i'm a transgender girl, and until recently i was a bit of a tomboy... lately, i've been getting into dressing and acting more feminine. About a month ago, i discovered the fun of wearing heels, and i'm not going back :3

Do you mean male to female or the other way round?

Here in the UK a MtoF would identify as a transgender male or as a transwoman like I do.

Welcome to the site anyway!

Graduate footwear designer able to advise and assist on modification and shoe making projects.

Do you mean male to female or the other way round?

Here in the UK a MtoF would identify as a transgender male or as a transwoman like I do.

Welcome to the site anyway!

heh, i'm MtF... i guess i just tend to word things weirdly. It's great to see i'm not the only one on here though :cry1:

thanks for the welcomes!