Hi everyone

Im new here, male, and love to wear high heels. Nice to see im not alone.

Welcome to hhplace, wearheels :wave:

It's always nice to welcome another member to our community. Why not introduce yourself and tell us about your wearing heels. Do you wear them in private or are you an experienced street heeler?

:cry1:

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

Thanks for the warm welcome. I am six months single which gives me plenty of opportunity to wear my heels. Started with 3 inch heels like over 20 years ago, and now I wear my 5 inch heels every nite at home. I have 4"mules, 5" strappy sandals, 5" peep toe pumps and slingbacks, 5" black leather knee highs :cry1:, nice 5" brown ankle boots. I love my shoes and yes I want more. When time allows I completely dress female. Pretty heels just aren't always enough. I do venture out enfemme occasionally but not to malls and such, I'd love to but I guess Im scared. Some of you sound so brave. I once spent a whole weekend in Provincetown, Massachusetts completely dressed, heels, long painted nails, dresses, skirts, earrings, and I had the best time ever without a care in the world, shopping, restaurants, bars, just walking the streets in heels. And my accepting girlfriend(at the time)by my side. Boy, I miss that. :wave: Not the girl, being myself. I'd love nothing more than to be able to leave the house in heels whenever I wanted. A good accepting girl would also be nice. I hope that fills in some blanks about me. I hope to post some pics and get an avatar soon. Its nice to be accepted here, Thanks

Welcome Wearheels. You are not alone in here, that's for sure, and I think you will see there are many of us that truly love to wear high heels. It seems you have a nice collection of heels too so when you get an opportunity you might establish a photo album so you can show them off. Again, welcome and I hope you enjoy the site as much as many of us do.

I havent been online in awhile , yes I still wear heels , but when I cant I wear shoes that both sexes wear like dansko clogs , and wood clogs with jeans I know not too many men wear clogs but I dont get any snickers .