hello to everyone

I have been wearing heels since I was about 14years of age and have only recently told my long term wife of my like for heels (which nearly cost me my marriage) so there you have it I look forward to reading many of the interesting posts on this fantastic site.

I have been wearing heels since I was about 14years of age and have only recently told my long term wife of my like for heels (which nearly cost me my marriage) so there you have it I look forward to reading many of the interesting posts on this fantastic site.

Once again, the wisdom of telling prospective life mates up front about your wearing high heels.

Welcome to hhplace blender. :wave: I hope your heels don't cost you the love of your life. :cry1:

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

Hi, Welcome. I am sure you will enjoy exchanging visions and news here. There should be a way by which knowing but not accepting wifes could discuss with the accepting wifes. Maybe someone can think of a way by which this can be done. Y.

Raise your voice. Put on some heels.