Am I a good husband?

ShoeDre

Hi everyone,

My wife loves Mary Janes and she also loves stilettos. I've shown her the shoes online and she likes them a lot. So guess what I bought her for Christmas...

http://www.peeptoeshoes.com.au/item/miss-posh--red

So, am I a good husband? :cry1:

Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level, then beat you with experience.

Very nice shoes and I am sure your wife will love them. Points to remember with presents guys, women do love other things apart from shoes so if she tolerates your interest in heels, don't ram it down her throat at Christmas or her birthday. A simple ' I love you ' from time to time costs nothing and is a gift she will always enjoy. Saxone

They arrived! I wanted her to try them to make sure that they fit and that she likes them. They fit well and we both love the look of them. Now they are wrapped up under the tree with the beautiful Alannah Hill Skirt I got her. After Christmas, I'll make sure to get a photo or 2 of her in them up in here. It will only be from the knee down though. The rest of her is only for me. :cry1:

Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level, then beat you with experience.

Yes. You are certainly a good husband to your wife. Hope she likes her Christmas presnts well enough to let you take some great pics for us to view. And be sure to let us know her reactions to the skirt that goes with the shoes. Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!