Walking drunk in stiletto heels

hoverfly

Thank you for the answer. I will now have to hit him with my bag.....of shoes. I do not carry a purse.

Only *one* bag of shoes :wink: ? Must be a rather large bag!

***Thwack****

Oh. It was. Are you alright, Hoverfly?

Obsessed is such a strong word. I prefer to think of myself as "differently enthusiastic"

Hey Yamyam,

are you now starting a discussion about 'SHOEBAGGING' ? :wink:

micha :drinking:

Perhaps! I'd just assumed that texasbumpkin would have a handbag, but obviously not. I suspect being hit with a bag full of shoes might be very painful! Especially if it was a bag of extra-spiky shoes. Let's just see if Hoverfly is okay after that experience, then he can tell us how it felt!

Obsessed is such a strong word. I prefer to think of myself as "differently enthusiastic"

I suspect being hit with a bag full of shoes might be very painful! Especially if it was a bag of extra-spiky shoes. Let's just see if Hoverfly is okay after that experience, then he can tell us how it felt!

Don't need Hoverfly's experience. Your presumption that a 'shoebagging' with stilettos is very painful is sufficient for a shoe bag attack on our Federal Chancellor Tony Blair. Er..., sorry :wink: .... naturally Gerhard Schroeder!

micha

The best fashion is your own fashion!

How so, micha? Were you planning a 'shoebagging' as a protest or something? (And I'm amused the joke works the other way around - there's a corresponding British joke about our Prime Minister, Gerhard Schroeder, err, some bloke called Blair)

• 5 months later...

I witnessed a curious phenomen exhibited by a VERY drunk girl trying to walk along the pavement in Bristol in pretty high (at least 4 1/2") stiletto heeled black sandals. The alcohol dictated that everything should start leaning over to the left! Her left heel started leaning over to the left! Her right heel started leaning over to the left! She started leaning over to the left! She kept veering across the pavement to the left, her heels tilting and buckling under her. All her friends began walking on her left hand side to support her. She kept careering into them more and more as the angle of both heels got worse and pitched her to the left. Perhaps she had a fatal attraction for the Communist Party! Cheerfully yours, Heelfan

Onwards and upwards!

Next time you try something like this, do it when there is snow on the ground. Falling down would be cushioned. Although I have not tried the above, I have played in snow while wearing heels, hose and miniskirts. You'd be surprised that when aroused, you don't feel the cold. :(

click .... click .... click .... The sensual sound of stiletto heels on a hard surface.

Speaking from experience, I would NOT recommend trying this when there is snow! Since grip is normally limited to just the stiletto heel itself and slippery front to the shoe, things do tend to get unpredictable. Be careful there.

Next time you try something like this, do it when there is snow on the ground. Falling down would be cushioned.

Although I have not tried the above, I have played in snow while wearing heels, hose and miniskirts. You'd be surprised that when aroused, you don't feel the cold. :(

• 7 months later...

I found this picture some time ago. The caption stated that the young women jumped of the stairs and broke her heel upon landing while drunk.

Posted Image

Hello, :wave: my name is Hoverfly. I’m a high heel addict…. Weeeeeeeeeee!  👠1998 to 2022!