hello all

Hi, There's something about heels that has always turned me on. I don't know what it is but the confidence it gives women to make them carry themselves a certain way just excites me. Anyway, I was pleasantly surprised to learn that my girlfriend loves shoes when we started dating even though I already knew her. Since I'm quite taller than her I give her reason to wear them she says and she gets practice. I think it's great and she likes really classy (yet sexy) designer heels and interestingly eccentric ones. It has also given me an excuse to explore what I really like about shoes since I hadn't previously thought about it. Now she says "the higher the better," which got me excited but we'll see if she is for real. Anyway, it's great to see other people who share my interest. That's a bit about me. :cry1:

Thanks everyone. Admirer. Just wouldn't have the same interest if they were on me.

New to the site but I have to admit it's great to see there are a number of guys that enjoy wearing high heels as much as I do. My love of high heels goes back twenty some years, when I bought my first pair, and has continued ever since!

Welcome to both of you to High Heel Place. Hope to hear from both of you soon.