Considering a pair of ballet boots for play

JustJenny

I've never been much of a fan of the ballet style boots but lately they have started to grow on me. Call it curiosity I guess. I've seen a few videos of women that are very proficient and I'm truely amazed at their grace. I'm considering Devious brand in the knee high, front lacing, black leather. Have any of you that would have never considered them before tried them? What was you opinion? Did you find them erotic or simply too weird? I'd love to be able to wear them for Jeff but I don't want to look like an idiot either! Jenny

Just Jenny

%0 Views and no responses! I posted this in the girls section because I knew that any other section would only gather comments from the boys. I do hope some of you chime in or I'm going to start seriously doubting my taste!!! I already know that if we strapped milk crates with heels to our feet, the boys would rave! LOL! Jen

Just Jenny

I've never been a fan. I think they look weird and not very sexy. I bought a pair just to have one and I have only wore them a couple times.

Stacey,

Did you like them more or less once you had them on?

Jen

Just Jenny

• 2 weeks later...

They're not for me. I have tried a pair that a friend of mine bought. We did have a few giggles trying to master them but I really don't know why anyone would seriously want to wear them. Firstly they hurt, second they look ugly (especially the snubby, stubby toes and third they're horribly impractical. I don't think they'll ever catch on. I think they will stay firmly behind the fetish line.

I do wear them and at times have spend an entire weekend locked in them when we got out of town. My husband does not like me to be seen in them where I will be recognized. I have spend many weekends away in them and leaving the key at home so I have them on all day. They do hurt like heck for my toes which feel like when you stub your toe except the feeling never goes away. He likes the way I stumble around in them and need his help getting up and down (especially) the stairs. Sheryl

I do wear them and at times have spend an entire weekend locked in them when we got out of town. My husband does not like me to be seen in them where I will be recognized. I have spend many weekends away in them and leaving the key at home so I have them on all day. They do hurt like heck for my toes which feel like when you stub your toe except the feeling never goes away. He likes the way I stumble around in them and need his help getting up and down (especially) the stairs. Sheryl

I am really impressed that you can wear them all day long I think I never

can do that I have never trying ballet heels