Priceless Shoes on the highstreet

plasmaboy

Have been buying things in Priceless of late. I used to be a shoe Zone kinda guy but Priceless have some great styles. Ok the build isn't mega but they look ok.

These are western style boots. Short ankle but not quite booty with a 3" cuban heel. Brill to wear & not too obvious either.

Posted Image

Much higher - 4.5" and have already had one pair when the heel came off! Just chucked them as they were only a tenner & bought another pair.

Posted Image

Not really high enough for me but these from Fat Face weren't too bad. But they did cost "proper" high street money at around £70

Posted Image

This one is a similar heel but was only £15 or so from Shoe Zone.

Posted Image

Am going to be thinning my collection over next week or two. I have sooo many that my secret store won't stay so for much longer! Will post a preview before they go on eBay.

I have way too many. Anyway:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=150390474987&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT

Plus there are others on the "other items" link.

Now these were on the shelves in black or grey:

Posted Image

Posted Image

The heels are about 4.25" & they feel quite high when on. They are quite generous as a 9 as well. I quite like them & the grey is actually quite nice. The flash on my camera "brightens" them up a fair bit. I ain't no snapper!

Heres a bargain on Priceless at the moment. If you use the 20% code on the website you can get these for £13.60 plus £3.50 shipping for as many pairs a you like. Ok cheap and cheerful and probably wont take too much punishment but they are nice looking and available up to size uk11, i bought a pair! Fabulous Ankle Boot With Toe Cap Detail model name Marzipan

post-207-13352289713_thumb.jpg

post-207-133522897132_thumb.jpg

post-207-133522897136_thumb.jpg

post-207-133522897138_thumb.jpg

In the land of the blind, the one eyed man is king!!!

Thank you all for sharing your photos and findings with us. That is the great thing about this site. Everyone seems to be anxious to share information concerning high heeled footwear. I liked the boots with the higher, thinner heels.

I buyt in the shops & am a UK9. I don't recall seeing anything bigger than that on the shelf. Never had to ask for anything other than a 9 either. Brantano have size 10 next to the 9s so they have some styles. Although they look a bit odd some of them.

HI. If you order from the Barratts, priceless or big shoe boutique you can , have the option of getting them delivered to a Barratts store near you for collection. They send you a text when they have arrived in store and so you go and pay and collect.. HHJim