Heels sighting at the airport lounge

kennard

Hello, everyone! :lmao: Sorry for not posting in a long while, but I haven't had the chance to buy any new heels, so I've been mostly lurking around... The reason I'm posting this is to share a little moment I had last week. I was coming home from a business trip and had to wait for a connecting flight. With nothing much to do for a couple of hours, I decided to watch the ladies in heels walking through the lounge, and there were many! :w00t2: Too bad I couldn't take any pictures... :tear: Anyway, the best moment (the one I'd like to share with you) was when I spotted a young woman (twenty-something) wearing a pair of black sandals with black and silver straps, and I immediately thought "I have a pair just like that!" (except hers was a half-plat - about half an inch platform - and mine is a full inch). That brought a smile to my face, knowing I have a pair of sandals just like the ones she was wearing, and even higher! :chuckle: It sure made me want to wear them again, but unfortunately I haven't had the chance... Maybe next weekend, when my sister will be away. :smile: K.

If the high heel shoe fits, wear it!

I know the feeling you experienced. I check out all the ladies in their stappy high heel sandals and must say they look great. I buy the exact same kind for myself and look and feel just as sexy as they do when I am wearing mine. It is a wonderful feeling knowing that you are wearing something that is sexier than what the ladies wear. It is kind of like beating them at their own game.

One time I was wearing a pair of high heels and I passed a woman wearing an identicle pair as the ones I was wearing. I told her "I love your shoes." She said thanks and looked down at my shoes. As I walked away, I looked back and she was still staring at my high heels.

I know how that feels- I need to pass a very crowded train station every day, and see lots of girls and woman in sexy high heels. Then I wish I was in them. I've yet to meet a girl/woman with (near) identical heels though.

But I talked to a girl once, and the subject switched to high heel boots. I told her I own a pair of Demonia high heel boots, and she immediately went 'Omg! You have Demonias? I'm soooo jealous!' Turned out she wanted a pair of Demonias as well but couldn't afford them. It made me feel good that a girl was jealous of my boots.

As I walked away, I looked back and she was still staring at my high heels.

Haha, if that would happen to me I'd feel pretty good about myself. Too bad I don't have the courage (yet) to wear my heels in public.

^- Only the girls can realistically answer that question, however, I think it may well be the root of some of the bitchy comments women make about each other - and that isn't restricted to shoes either. Perhaps Amanda would care to pitch in on this. Simon.

Are you confusing me with someone who gives a damn?

Hello, everyone! :smile:

That brought a smile to my face, knowing I have a pair of sandals just like the ones she was wearing, and even higher! :chuckle: It sure made me want to wear them again, but unfortunately I haven't had the chance...

Maybe next weekend, when my sister will be away. :w00t2:

Ok, my sister did go away for the weekend, so I took the opportunity to wear some of my heels, including the ones mentioned above (here are some pictures). Enjoy! :tear:

K.

post-1960-133522895023_thumb.jpg

post-1960-133522895025_thumb.jpg

post-1960-133522895028_thumb.jpg

post-1960-133522895031_thumb.jpg

post-1960-133522895034_thumb.jpg

If the high heel shoe fits, wear it!