Hey all!

Hi there! I'm still a bit new here, but I'm relieved I found this place. I thought I was the only guy that likes to wear high heels from time to time! I always had a fascination for high heels, but never thought of wearing them myself. But one day me and a buddy of mine had to get dressed up as girls for this gig we had. I got myself a pair of heels just for that, and when I put them on for the first time... It felt so good! I've went through several pairs since. Pumps, wedges, boots, etc. It's hard for me to buy heels though, and not because of my size (US 13/EU45), but I also still live with my parents (I'm 18 years old, not yet ready to move out) which don't know that I like to wear them. I don't know how they'll react if I tell them so I prefer to keep it my little secret. But when no one's home, I usually slip on a pair of my heels or high heeled boots. I feel so good and proud when I wear them! Sometimes I see a girl/woman walking with sexy heels on the streets, making me wish so badly I was wearing them! Life's unfair sometimes. Haha. Well, I guess that's all for now. See you guys around!

Yep. we've all been there, asking the question 'why can't I wear those wonderful shoes?' It was even worse when I was 18, milllions of years ago. Moving out of the family home when I went to University in London helped. I clocked up quite a few miles in heels at night ! A couple of times I wore fairly modest heels in the day under trousers. The funny thing is that I was far too nervous about it to notice that nobody seemed to bother too much even then. Best of luck on your journey in life. Xa

Welcome to hhplace, Iamme :w00t2: There are many men and women living in the Netherlands that are members of this forum. Should you need some advice, I'm sure one of your countrymen will be happy to communicate with you and give you really good advice. As XA says, we've all been there. So, just take it one day at a time and the situation will eventually improve. :chuckle:

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

And welcome from yet another dutchie, Iamme! Just like you I have not had the guts to go out on heels yet, but last week I purchased myself a pair of brown leather boots with a modest 2,5 inch heel. Maybe one of these days I'll go out in them, under a pair of jeans. I wish you loads of fun!

Welcome Iamme, Thanks for sharing your story with us. Boy did you stumble upon the right place, Welcome to the HH Place! Yes many of us have been in those same shoes as you have, it is great to start at your age and to have a community like this to give confidence and ideas about heeling in your favorite boots/shoes. Look forward to your participation. Enjoy, Mtnsofheels