From Michigan saying hi to this wonderful site

:wave:Hello to all. I have been a lover of heels and womens shoes for so long now. It has been my secret. I am tired of boring guy shoes, woman have such wonderful choices. I love the feel the power they give off. Such a sensation and look. Did I mention how much I like the sound a heel makes as it walks across the floor. I didn't know there were so many others. This site seems to be full of information I can't wait to get into. And of course I look forward to making many new friends I can talk to about this, so many people don't understand. Andy

Welcome to hhplace, AndyMany :w00t2: There is sure a lot to read here. So, we're all looking forward to making your acquaintance and reading your comments about your interest in high heels and your favorite styles. :chuckle:

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

A warm welcome to you for joining us all here on the Forum. We would be interested in reading of your adventures in high heels, so post away and tell us what styles pique your interest most. Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!