great new shoes i found

trevor

i havent been to the mall in a long time and went this past weekend with my wife. if you are a high heel lover like all of us on this site then everyone should be really excited with the high heels that everyone is selling out there. first of all let me just say i have never been a fan of platforms but these 5 to 6 inch inch hidden platforms are really sexy shoes. last year my wife bought the aldo inch atlantic city patent black and patent red hidden platforms pumps which are like 43/4 inches. i think that those candy apple patent red ones are one of the sexiest shoes ive ever seen. they now have a 51/2 to 6 inch in the black atlantic city style for 90.00. i think they are trying to get something close to the ysl tribute type. we didnt buy those yet but what i want to tell everyone is if you have a charlotte russe store in your mall check it out . my wife bought a pair of gray patent with some suede and another pair of black patent with some suede for a total of 36.00 for both. they say on their web site 41/2 inches but they are higher. they are almost 5 inches. the hidden platform is like 1 inch. they are both a mary jane type with a thin strap. these are really sharp. they are a little higher than the atlantic city type. the space between the bottom of the heel and the bottom of the platform is not as wide as the atlantic city shoes. this makes these charlotte russe shoes give a little more sexier walk. my wife knows that when i take her to the mall that she will be getting some new heels. everytime we buy her heels we say that this is the last time but they keep coming up with new high heel styles and it sucks us in. my wife and i really love these new hidden platform styles. she use to have a little trouble wearing 5 inch pumps for an extended time but she can last all night on these 5 inch hidden platforms easily. its amazing how many stores are selling these type of high heels. they know that alot of women are looking for that really high heel that they can walk in and they keep getting better. how does everyone feel about these type of heels?

yes those are the shoes. my wife bought those in the gray and black. the quality seamed pretty good. like i said they are close to 5 inches not 41/2 in a size 6. im not a real mary jane fan but i thought these looked really hot. like i said the distance from the platform to the bottom of the heel is less than the aldo shoes. what this does is that it makes them appear higher than 5 inches. if any of you have a store like this try them on. i think you will like them. they were 24.99 for the first pair and 10.00 for the 2nd pair when you buy any 2 pairs of shoes. also the platform in the front is like 1 inch. also if anyone goes into an aldo store check out those black patent 51/2- 6 inch hidden platform pumps. im not sure how high the platform was. the problem is that my wife usually wears stockings with heels so her foot seems to slide out when she walks with higher type heels. this happened with the aldo shoes so we had loops put on the back so she could wear an ankle strap. she has plenty of ankle straps from her other heels. we are waithing to see if those 51/2 -6 inch aldos will come out with an ankle strap down the road. if not we may just buy those and do the same thing for an ankle strap. next time we go to the mall im going to have her try them on just to see how it is to walk on that high of a heel.

That's pretty good that even in a size 6 you get some extra height over what's advertised. Usually you get that when you get into larger sizes. Makes me wonder what the height in their largest size would have been. The 2nd pair for $10 is a great price. Even if you don't wear the shoes regularly, even after a few wearings you can get your money's worth. Unfortunately because of my larger shoes size, the best I can do is admire these shoes, but never wear them.

• 3 weeks later...