Good Evening from Bucks, UK

Hi there, I have no idea if this is the right forum for me, but I am a straight guy who just loves women in heels, I find then irresistibly sexy, I don't like to wear them myself, nor do I have a foot fetish, I just love seeing women in heels ***EDIT***. Have I landed in the right place? Dan

Hi there,

I have no idea if this is the right forum for me, but I am a straight guy who just loves women in heels, I find then irresistibly sexy, I don't like to wear them myself, nor do I have a foot fetish, I just love seeing women in heels ***EDIT***.

Have I landed in the right place?

Dan

You sure have landed in the right place Dan, I am the same & am lucky enough to have a lovely wife who wears very high heels too.

Email me any time if you want to chat.

Cheers,

Neil

Greetings Heeluva, Welcome to HH Place, glad to checked it out. Lots of information, discussion and ideas here. Many of us are str8 who have S.O.'s or partners and even ourselves who have same interests as you and have explored even further to point of enjoying heels ourselves. What you enjoy so much to see is also that much more fun and excitement wear. It is another world here, enjoy your stay. Mtnsofheels