dreaming

ImInHeels

what heel dreams have you had? last night I had a dream, I was out with someone can't remember who but it was some girl who was a friend, we were out at an evening event/meal, at some point she introduced me to some of her friends, one I really liked, liked her, but was trying to hide my heels, I didn't want her to see me in heels, I kept trying to hide them by tucking them under my chair. Later on in the evening I was outside (it was snowing and snow was fairly deep. as she was walking over, I have to make a quick move and dig my heels into the snow to hide them. We started chatting, then someone got in trouble in the river, and I had to run over in my heels. Exposing them. At this point the dream went off in a different direction.

Though I'm not yet a high heel user I have had many dreams where I'm wearing high heels (and in many cases, heels and skirts) in many situations - e.g. at work, at home, with my family, friends, clubbing - and is never an issue, like everybody takes it for the most normal thing.

Interesting subject. I have had dreams all my life of high heels. Until just a few years ago when I decided to come out and just be my self I always tried to hide my heels from other people in my dreams and seemed to wake up before I was embarrassed by others. Now it's different. Funny how the mind works. I wear my heels proudly in my dreams and no one notices.

real men wear heels

Years ago before I started wearing high heels publicly, I dreamed of all of the different places I would wear high heels in public and watch people's reactions in my dreams. Maybe this is one of the things that has inspired me to wear high heels publicly now and enjoy all reactions.