New and nervous

It's taken me a couple of days to get up the nerve to post here, since there's such a stigma against guys who like to wear high heels. I have several pair of 4"+ heels, including a new pair of Pleaser leather ballet boots. I love sexy heels and look forward to having more discussions about them with everyone here. Thanks for providing a safe haven for me.

Welcome to the forum Chachi!!! I believe that you will feel comfortable here really quickly. Here you will find a lot of people that share your interest. If you ever have questions or comments you will find people that share the comments or can answer your questions. Have fun wearing your high heels, I know I wear them as much as I can.

It's taken me a couple of days to get up the nerve to post here, since there's such a stigma against guys who like to wear high heels. I have several pair of 4"+ heels, including a new pair of Pleaser leather ballet boots. I love sexy heels and look forward to having more discussions about them with everyone here. Thanks for providing a safe haven for me.

Welcome to hhplace, Chachi :tear:

I remember that the "first time" is always the most difficult especially if you are convinced that should anyone discover your "secret," you'll be immediately branded as being "perverted." Not to worry, mate :chuckle: While disclosing your deepest and most closely held secret to others might sound intimidating, it's not a problem once you do it.

Just remember, we're here to support you in any way we can. Just ask and I'm sure there are at least 25 different heel wearing guys, along with some of our gal members, that will be happy to help you.

If fact, before you know it, you'll be wearing your best heels out and about in public.

:w00t2:

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

• 2 weeks later...

Chachi:-) You are among a bunch of friendly guys and girls here and your secret is safe with us as at one time or the other we all here had the same secret. Don't be afraid to express yourself here and you are quite welcome to the HH Place Forum. Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!

Welcome to hhplace, chachi :w00t2: Not to worry! no one here is about to criticize you for wearing high heels. Put on your favorite pair and sit down at your computer and brows this site until your eyes get tired. We love heels and love to wear them. Welcome to the crowd. :chuckle:

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.