Hi Everyone!

Hi everone. This seems like a place I would enjoy. I guess you can say I have a shoe fetish. Especially dressy sandals. I own a lot of shoes, and love wearing them. I like it when I accidentally step in something like bubble gum or accidentally step on a balloon at a party. Its strange and I dont know were these feelings come from. But it is exciting to me. I felt very guilty about this but it looks like I found a place where I can air my feelings out without embarrasment. Thank you for letting me join.:chuckle:

Welcome to hhplace, dayglow :w00t2: It's always nice to have another female member amongst us. Please do tell us about your sandals and how often you wear your high heels.:chuckle:

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

Welcome to this forum, dayglow :-)

I am sure you will enjoy your stay among us.

And don't hesitate to post or ask any questions. (And there is a girl's section too)

We all like to read stories about heels, whatever they are.

Happy heeling !

• 2 weeks later...

Greetings Dayglow, Hice to have you join and feel confident about letting feelings out. It awesome to have that out in the open, it is cool stepping on and popping balloons. I have had the experience of stepping on apples and things with heels that was fun too, oh empty beer cans too --stomp stomp..! Welcome and hope you enjoy it here at the HH place. Mtnsofheels

Dayglow:-) It is so nice to have another female amongst us all here. This is a great group to belong to. I think that you will enjoy being here among the other girl members. Tell us all about your adventures in hiigh heels. Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!