High heels, any ideas how to deal with pain?

cbs

Hi everybody!

We are a group of students from Copenhagen Business School.

We are doing a research about how to avoid/reduce the pain when wearing high heels.

We are interested in your suggestions about how do you deal with this issue and how would you change the shoe?

We would also kindly ask to answer those few short questions:

1.How many pairs of high heel shoes do you currently own?

2.How many times do you wear high heel shoes weekly?

3.How many years have you been wearing high heel shoes?

4. Age

Thank you for all the help

Hi CBS Firstly, hhplace is a social place, and we would like to think that just like any other social place such as a bar, park or any other gathering of people, that strangers dont just barge up to us and come out with a bunch of personal questions, having not even so much as introduced themselves. So, I'd suggest that before you ask personal questions to anybody, just invest a little time in getting to know them first, and tell us all more about who this "we" are?? I'd highly advise any members here to avoid answering any of these questions at all to those who they dont know and fail to see what the education has to do with dealing with foot pain...??

Heels for Men // Legwear Fashion // HHPlace Guidelines

If something doesn't look right, please report the content ASAP!

Hello Reason why we did not write more information about us was simply becouse we thought that the less text and the more to the point it is, the higher chance of someone actually reading and responding to it. We, by no means ment any 'tresspassing'. As we already stated we are a group of students on Copenhagen Business School. Reason why we deal with the issue of pain caused by high heels is that we are doing project about user generated innovation. In this project we are researching willingness of actuall users to improve product. The specific subject was free to choose, we decided to go for high heels pain as we know ourselfs how big problem it is. Moreover, we all can see that its really common problem as it considers majority of women who want to look great in their high heels but have to suffer significant pain. The issue itself have been round for years, with many people trying to solve it, yet till now no working sollution has been found. Due to all that, we thought that as the market is so big we will find women who want to share their experiences and their way of dealing with pain/reducing it, not only with us, but also with the rest of forum community. We apologize for the early missunderstanding. Hope this clears things up. Regards Martina

Due to all that, we thought that as the market is so big we will find women who want to share their experiences and their way of dealing with pain/reducing it, not only with us, but also with the rest of forum community.

what about the men who wear heels!! that is a reality!!

more then what some would like to admit!!

or because society frowns upon us, the study will not include us???

what about the men who wear heels!! that is a reality!!

more then what some would like to admit!!

or because society frowns upon us, the study will not include us???

thats done it

now the cats really out of the bag

men wearing heels who would have thought it !!!! :chuckle:

"How many", "How long" and "age" has nothing to do with the pain ...

And not everyone feel pain while wearing heels

They did not even start by asking "Do you feel pain while wearing heels ?"

Their "research" doesn't look to be serious at all. Maybe this thread should be closed...

The questions are silly, the answers do not lead to any pain indication, if any. Why don't you buy heels in different styles and heights, and experience the pain, if any. Greetings Hans.

Sounds like bollocks to me. As said, questions have nothing to do with the subject at all, or give any information about being innovative.

My username changes every now and then on here. God knows why.

Hi everybody!

We are a group of students from Copenhagen Business School.

We are doing a research about how to avoid/reduce the pain when wearing high heels.

We are interested in your suggestions about how do you deal with this issue and how would you change the shoe?

We would also kindly ask to answer those few short questions:

1.How many pairs of high heel shoes do you currently own?

2.How many times do you wear high heel shoes weekly?

3.How many years have you been wearing high heel shoes?

4. Age

Thank you for all the help

I don't know anything about you, so I will assume you meant no harm and haven't really thought out the way you should approach this subject here and what you really needed to know for your reseach. May I ask if this group is all girls or are there boys in this group? May I also say it is an honor that you have approached us to find your answers from a bunch of people who really like to wear high heels.

To answer the last four questions, I will say I have extensive time wearing high stiletto heeled pumps of heights above 3-3/4" (9.5cm). Much of my experience has been finding the best fit in the style of heels I want to wear. Some were of shoddy or low quality and they caused more pain and inconvenience, even though they looked really great and fit well. Some are strictly for what I am going to refer to as stay-at-home heels, because I haven't yet mastered the graceful gait needed, as a male, for public venues to wear such extremely high heels. All heels are subject to the mood I'm in and activity I'm going to as to when they are worn.

Now, apparently you (as in the group of students) are about to enter the business world where heels are part of the accepted, let's say, uniform. You have experienced or have heard of the pain while wearing high heels and want to know ways to lessen the discomfort, if not to eliminate it altogether. I could rattle off some quick solutions and give you some degree of satisfaction, but the best answers are concentrated in many of this forum's postings from the PEOPLE who have found the heels that bring them the most comfort and fulfillment.

I hope this will begain to help get the information you are researching. If you need further assistance beyond what I have posted, feel free to inquire. Til then, happy heeling.