Taking care of business again!!!

Histiletto

I just read 6inforever's thread "Here We Go Again!!!" in the girls section and had to reply. Having recently viewed the movie "TAKEN" with Liam Neeson, which brings out the blatant disrespect some people have for another human in order to get monetary gain and satisfy their base needs for sexual gratification. I hope this incident won't even remotely develop into anything, but it wouldn't hurt to somehow get a record of this and any other presence should you notice this individual again. Then report this activity to the local authorities (Police) and find out if he has a less then honorable record on file or start one. This would also put him on a type of suspect list if something should happen later. It may only be that he saw a beautiful women (in heels, possibly?) and just wanted to meet her, but in starting off with the approach you described, it doesn't sound like the actions of a kindred spirit or even one worth getting to know. Please be safe and carry any necessary defense products that you fill comfortable using, such as mace, a loud whistle or honker, fellow workers, a creditable course in defending yourself, and etc. Being with fellow workers as you go on your breaks might be the best deterrent for now. This is a sad commentary to know people can't feel safe as they do their own thing, even in this era of technological achievement and our assumed social enlightenment. What has happened to the understanding of personal integrity and the proper respect for another person? Maybe nothing will come of this and I really hope that is the case here but cautions should still be activated.

Whatever this individual's purpose was, the receptionist did the right thing by not identifying 6inforever. While it is best in these times to think the worst and be safe, perhaps this guy just wanted to find out where she bought her high heels. It might have been as innocent as that. But, then again........

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

First of all, I am happy that 6inforever already has a loving companion she can depend on and I wish them the best in their relationship. There are too many news reports of people missing, assaulted, and/or killed to not take some precautions to deter strangers from entering your life's space, especially under faults pretenses. Maybe there is such a thing as Mr. & Mrs. "Right for each other" and they haven't met yet. However, if such a match is possible, somehow life has a way of presenting opportunities to meet properly. Any worth while relationship has to have the elements of true friendship, otherwise, they are just using each other to get the selfish satisfaction that may sustain their being together for a while.