Hello Everyone From A Fellow Boot Lover

I want to say hi to all the fellow high heel and boot lovers of this site. It's so great to finally find a place where I can relate to. I definitely would love to develop a penpal or trade emails relationship with some of you folks to talk about everything related to boots and high heels. Pictures may even be traded too. Please feel free to let me know if anyone is interested. Ok here's a bit about me. I first began noticing my fondness of high heels especially boots when I first saw pictures of models wearing black leather thigh high 5 inch stiletto boots in magazines when I was a kid. As time went by, my fondness extended to knee high boots and finally to stiletto pumps and sandals by the time I was 18. Of course I was only interested in seeing girls wear them. It just added an extra "UMPH" whenever I see them strut pass me in heels. :) During college, I found that my fondness for high heels especially boots grew stronger. However, I hid this away from all my female friends I hung out with as I thought I had a silly freak fetish. What would they ever think about me if I told them? I do remember one friend that loves to ask me to go shoe shopping with her. There was this one time she got part of a black stiletto knee high boot stuck when she was taking them off. Apparently one of the leather sides got stuck to the zipper and the store employee had to make a cut to the leather to free her leg. I don't know why, but I found that kind of exciting knowing that your boots are stuck on you. :) Unfortunately, I lost contact with her through the years as I got involved in a relationship with another girl. After college and working about a year or two, my curiosity got the best of me. I was renting my own place and my girlfriend was living with her parents. She did not move to my place due to her parent's strict Asian traditions. Also online shopping just made it so much more easier to be discreet. This was when I first bought my own thigh high boots. It was a pair of black genuine leather with 4 inch stiletto heels. It had no zippers, so it was one of those pull-ons. When I first donned them on, it just felt so erotic and different. At that point, I knew my boot fetish just rose to a whole new level. :) Anyways, fast forward a few years. I have relocated and my boots collection now extends to 4 pairs. I would love to get more, but there is only so many hiding places you can find in a house. :smile: My fetish is still the same except I tend to look for more pointy boots like Giomarco Lorenzi's. Boy are they expensive, I only wish I had a pair. I still love to see girls in stiletto heels and boots. I guess I said a mouthful for my intro. So if anyone is interested in participating in email / picture trades, please don't hesitate to contact me. I am definitely eager to getting to know everyone here. :smile:

Welcome to hhplace, boots_1000 :) You're lucky in that there are a lot of other boot lovers just like you here. I wouldn't be surprised if you had a large response to your introduction. :)

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...