pink ballets again, now out in rain

pata

Again those pink balletheels, but they are just sweet aren´t they. My friend Cheenoah saw them and asked me to take some pictures of her wearing them, so we did though it was raining :) (but sun came out sometimes too). she loves balletheels but she cannot walk on them so the idea was of at last making it look like as if she could more than only sitting with them :). Once again, her own taste outfit, all I proposed she should wear at last stocking as it was quite public there

post-2189-133522891952_thumb.jpg

post-2189-133522891957_thumb.jpg

post-2189-133522891961_thumb.jpg

Hi Pata. Both of you are quite brave to wear the ballets out in public. Also the both of you look vary cool in ballets. Perhaps you could train your friend to walk in ballets it would be a great video seeing the both of you shopping in your ballets. Keep up the good on your toes work. Dr Who 3

@DR Who 3: oh I am pretty sure she gets probably the most competent ballet heel training ever possible:). but this is neither the same what one knows from all those stories on fetish or balletheel sites all around nor is this that fetish-compatible as one might like to hear :).

Hi Pata Pata thanks for the reply. I was just thinking it would be great if you and your friend could do a video wearing ballet boots doing regular things like shopping at a market or walking to a coffee shop ect. I know there a lot of videos of the fetish stuff but I think a video of doing regular activities in ballet boots would be intresting. Please give it some thought. Dr Who 3

@Dr Who 3: no, I would not do that. vector: exactly. and some other sites with fetish models too. I would not say that all what I make is unique or special but doing and making real new things a new way which are copied then by others do for sure make more fun than going ways which the most have or would do. also, may be you forget- I am neither fetishist nor am I a man :) - As to my taste for shoes or handling ballets and co I am not even influenced by men (bf, husband, webmaster) as it usually is the case in this virtual fetish world. but this is also important for me when I take photographs of other girls. I would not make any pressure; I would not even propose anything but let them decide themselves what they like what they want (and giving them the best support I can)- I think it a kind of freedom of taste and mind. I know it is not senseful from commercial point of view- but this is not my aim - and also, I love what I do since years and it makes me glad to see my friends to discover and enjoy it too. this is by far not self-evident with any kind issues concerning fetish in long term view (at least for women :) ).