Omano

From their ebay page.

The OMANO brand represents a quality collection of classic retrostylized boots and shoes created in limited numbers to satisfy discerning customers.The brand objective is to provide high quality androgynous high heel footwear; to this end, manufacture has been entrusted to 3rd generation Spanish shoemaker Pablo Beneit.Classic styles are availible from stock in black; however we can produce our styles in any colour or combination of colours to suit individual requirements.OMANO is our own brand and is not availiable through any other retail outlet.We are devoted high heel enthusiasts and have made a special commitment to our brands by being based within daily commuting distance of our workshop in Alicante; thus ensuring that every aspect of customer satisfaction is attended to in a timely manner.We believe that this combined with the skills of our master bootmaker will ultimately set us apart from other internet high heel providers.

Please do not hesitate to ask any questions regarding our products.

Omano sizes; we have made every effort through extensive trials to ensure that our products run true to size.

Special orders; we will be pleased to discuss your requirements in detail and can create a specific ebay listing for you.

Antonio Camino; this complimentary brand based on a similar philosophy but offering stiletto heels is soon to follow.

On sale here

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Omano-High-Heel-Handmade-Leather-Oxford-Lace-Up-Shoes_W0QQitemZ280381504839QQcmdZViewItemQQptZWomen_s_Shoes?var=&hash=item870ab24cd9&_trksid=p4634.c0.m14.l1262

• 2 months later...

Hello Jwhite44 ; I have changed my avator to the boots i have bought . They felt wonderfull and are great to walk with . even if they have a 15.5 cm (6.1 inch) high heel . The only ajustemet is the color of the heel in black and not brown . I do not walk outside the house in those boots . Prutske255

As best you can tell, how is the lloudness of the heels? I'm not sure if solid wood heels (I assume that's what they're made of) would make a loud 'clack' when you walk on a hard surface, or a dull thud. Are these the highest heels that you own? Any plans for public (outdoor) wearing, or will they stay inside permanently?

Hello ; The boots have a plastic heel protection . The sound is not spectacular loud , but you hear them ! They are true to size and very well made . They are not the highest ones i wear , but definetly the highest cuban heels model . I'm not planning to go outside in those heels at the moment . I have other western-look heels that i wear outside . I have a pair of boots from BIONDINI with 8.5 cm (3.4 inch) heels that I wear on a regular basis in public .