Heelsoholic from Sweden ;-)

M-a

Hello everybody :) I just found this place and I'm thrilled to finally have a place where I can talk about high heels with others who love them just as much. I've always been into heels but I just recently started to buy and use them myself and now I can't get enough! On of my favorite brands is Pleaser. I also like to drool over Alexander McQueen and Christian Louboutin even though I can't afford them. But a girl can dream, right? The basics about me: I'm a 23 year old happily married woman from Sweden. I work at a psychiatric department for convicted felons and on my free time I like to work out or spend time with my husband and friends. Anyway, I'm looking forward to getting to know this place and all of you :)

“Sometimes you have to sacrifice your performance for high heels” www.heelsoholic.com

Greatings M-a and welcome to this forum :-)

BTW, very nice shoes you got in your avatar.

I like the color and style but I guess pink is not a color I would wear ... :)

Thanks :) I fell in love the first time I saw them and now I finally found them in my size and is looking forward to getting them shipped over here pretty soon.

Btw, everybody can look good in pink :)

“Sometimes you have to sacrifice your performance for high heels” www.heelsoholic.com

...Btw, everybody can look good in pink :)

Greetings M-a :-)

I think pink looks better on a woman but I admit I never tried pink shoes or boots yet :)

Maybe one day I will ... :) (oops ! not sure about that...)

What color of clothing are you wearing with your pink shoes ?

What color of clothing are you wearing with your pink shoes ?

I love to combine black and pink. Pink shoes and black clothes or black shoes and pink clothes.

Right now I'm waiting for the ones in my avatar to arrive from US and I think they'll look great with a black short dress with a fuchsia belt. *drools*

...I think they'll look great with a black short dress with a fuchsia belt. *drools*

I agree completely. I am sure the look will be perfect :)

And I hope you will keep us posted about your new shoes when you receive them.

Happy heeling ! (This is an expression we use here in this forum)