Gianmarco Lorenzi

JustJenny

In my opinion Gianmarco Lorenzi makes some of the most beautiful footwear available. Of course some of the most expensive as the price tag makes Louboutin look like a bargin. So my question is... why do you almost never see celebrities wearing them? Look at these shoes, aren't they amazing!?!?!?! Jenny

post-3588-133522890511_thumb.jpg

post-3588-13352289052_thumb.jpg

post-3588-133522890523_thumb.jpg

Just Jenny

cuz actually they are quite extreme? cuz actually only few celebrities seem to follow their own taste but more wearing what they are said they have to cuz media is saying whats *hot? so just like us normal people lol. cuz they very often wear what they´ve got as gifts? resp. vuitton or louboutin as an example making more promotion so that celebrities would think them more likely *designer-heels? actually I am not sure either I would gml shoes call *designerheels*, it is more something in between. And as they sell them over ebay they are devaluating themselves. cuz actually not THAT many celebrities can wear that high heels anyway? Cuz it is just not the taste of everybody? E.g. for me there are only few styles of gml I like. :)

I don't follow what Celebrities wear at all. I couldn't care less to be honest. I expect what Pata says about them is true. I wouldn't be surprised if they were sponsored to wear clothing. As for the shoes, those heels are so incredibly thin, they make my teeth itch. :)