As promised pics of my 'Streetboots'

• 8 months later...

Bootcrazy:-) I like you love the fit, feel, and looks of boots and like the looks of your "street-boots". You do the same as myself---using 4" chunky heels under boot-cut ladies jeans. Someone posted that they didn't know where to get ladies jeans. I get mine from Kaufmann's department store, (Liz Claiborne), size 16 and I get some from Lane Bryant, (size 16 petite). Since I have a short leg measurement, they can be trimmed off and fitted to show only 1" heel. BTW, I take the same boot size as yourself---size 8. Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!

Yes, I agree! I only find myself able to admire high heels being worn if the wearer is standing, or preferably walking and preferably walking freely outside and certainly not hanging on to anything to steady themselves. SHOES AND LEGS ARE MADE FOR WALKING! Cheerfully yours, Heelfan

Onwards and upwards!

Bootcrazy:-) The comments made by Heelfan and Himark has awakend my interest. Was your pic staged for the photo, or can you actually walk outside in those boots, and how high is the heel? They certainly are nice boots and the fit seems to be perfect. If I could find a pair of patent knee-high boots with a chunky heel, I would buy them in a New York minute. Dawn HH

Lives there a man who would not want to have boots like those wrapped around his waist?

Personally I'd prefer them wrapped around my feet. :D Gorgeous boots!

Of the two pairs of street boots, I like the Nine West ones best. IMO they're a nicer shape, and I tend to prefer non-patent leather. I do have a very similar pair to the City Girl ones, but they're not patent and the heel isn't flared.

Chris

Gingerbombshelluk:-) Wow!!! Your really into high heels pretty deep. I have 6 pairs of heels and 6 pair of boots. The heels are for in-doors, and the boots are for `Street-heeling`, which I've only been doing for 1 month so far. It's the etc. that takes up room for storage. You should do like some of the other guys and store them under a train layout or under your bed. Dawn HH

Dawn HH I can assure you I have filled every concealable place with my collection. I've now resorted to taking a bag of in the car - plus i could get out and have a walk whenever I want now aswell. My garage and shed is full now with most of my collection. When I get taught in a moment i tend to want them to hand straight away so most has to be nearby. I am considering at the moment renting out some storage to put them in however, doing this means paying to do it when more could be spent on other things :D

My interest is in HH although know I do CD as I particularly like Lycra and the feel of lycra. Plus I think you do need to wear some clothes in order to "feel right" wearing heels. I love to see women wearing high fashion heels and stiletto boots. What I try to do is get a similiar look together to make the heels feel just right. None of my family know and I do intend to keep it like that as they are very old fashioned. My girlfriend does know and she is in a similiar frame of mind as my family.

Gingerbombshelluk:-) I know what you mean about the feel of lycra and trying to dress similar in fashion to what a woman would normally wear to work and back in her daily life. Once in a while my wife will have some bills and letters that need to be mailed and this gives me an opportunity to dress and take the car to mail them. I usually do this after dark and in the wintertime. She gave me a fur coat she only used a few times. This coat is heavy and quite warm. Needless to say I include a much longer drive in mailing those letters. Dawn HH

I live in a built up urban area where everyone knows everyone. I wouldn't dare drive dressed!!! I do occasion pull up in a layby and get the boots pr shoes out and wear them. I often run into some woodland and get dressed in stocks and suspenders, with a nice frilly pair of knickers on then put my trousers iver the top and carry on my journey. When I get back in I claim to need the toilet quick and run upstairs and get changed in the bathroom!

Gingerbombshelluk:-) Thank you very much for answering my questions as I was quite curious in trying to second guess your answers before you posted them. I appreciate your candidness. It's tough being secretive and clandestine in order to enjoy our favorite pastime. But that is the way things must be at times. As far as I know, my wife is the only one that knows my foibles and is slowly trying to cope with it all, and has been very instrumental in helping me with my Street-heeling. She is fearful of being embarrased in public. I'm hopeful that our outings over a period of time will dispell her nervousness and she can come to grip with things and help me go smoothly through this. So far, there have been no comments from either sex, only one man past us in the mall and turned back to glimpse our faces and kept on his way. Dawn HH

• 2 weeks later...

Gingerbombshelluk:-) When the wife pays our bills in the winter time, I dress enfemme and take the car after dark to mail them which always includes a much longer ride on the way home. I have also gone to quite a few Halloween parties dressed over a number of years. I will satisfy your curiosity and try to answer your future questions. Cheers. Dawn HH