As promised pics of my 'Streetboots'

I like both of those, but slightly prefer the 9 west version.

I looked in a couple of 9 west stores in London (One in Covent Garden and can't remember the other) at the end of January but didn't see anything that I liked then. When did you get those?

but when I go out with them then, I wear them with my wide flared levis which look fantastic!!

luvs, are those levis women's or men's? Where do you get them? I've been searching the web for some flared jeans for a while, but I don't know where to look. It seems to me that the Gap was selling flared pants in the men's section some time ago, but not anymore. Maybe I should bring this up in the "non-shoe" forum.

"No matter what they say"

Hi Jo I got the 9 West boots in November or December 2002 from Chester in the UK.The City Girl boots are somewhat cheaper than the 9 West and because of the look of them I call them my slutty boots :wink:

Zip em up tight and worship them

Thanks for the information. I also meant to ask where the City Girl brand boots came from, as I haven't seen that one anywhere; and the all-important question as to what size they are (state UK, US, or Eur).

I have a pair very similar to the second ones, with the chunkier heel--WalMart specials, 19.99 last year, and the 2nd most comfortable boots I've ever owned, even though they are size 11 (and definitely tight) when I'm normally more of a 12 or even 12-1/2. Mine aren't quite as shiny though. :wink:

"All that you can decide, is what to do with the time that is given you."--Gandalf,

"Life is not tried, it is merely survived

-If you're standing outside the fire."--Garth Brooks