Susan Boyle in Hidden platform pumps - Christian Louboutin?

barney15c

Anyone seen the latest interview on NBC of Susan Boyle of Britains Got Talent Fame. Apart from the considerable makeover check out her heels. They look like at least 4 1/2 hidden platform pumps. They appear several times in the following clip although they are not all that clear (0.25 onwards is probably the best view). I bet she wouldnt have considered wearing them a year at all ago, probably couldnt have afforded them either if they are genuine CL pumps.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g_38WKLeLNQ

In the land of the blind, the one eyed man is king!!!

I could not see them to well . Marideth always has nice heels on . She walks well in them to. I will sometimes watch her on TV just to see what heels she is wearing. Thanks for the clip.

I have been Banned for emailing abuse to tech when he tried to help me.

That old saying about lipstick & pigs springs immediately to mind! :)

Well, maybe so but it did help! She looks a lot better and I hope that boosts her confidence.

Have a happy time!

That old saying about lipstick & pigs springs immediately to mind! :)

DANG :)

i was going to make a comment when i first saw this thread, regarding how they could ONLY help her feet. the rest needs a pair of shoes in a size NOBODY makes...

society has decided that men will be confined to

certain items of clothing, and certain modes of

presentation.

until we rebel PERSONALLY against this, we are diminished!

Good for her! That woman has more confidence than a lot of people I know! As for the pig and lipstick comment... OMG, a man in high heels probably should have a more gracious perspective on the "look" of others... right?

Well i have to say i was suprised and disappointed by some of the replies on this thread. Granted Susan Boyle may not have supermodel looks and the makeover she has had may be more for making her more acceptable to an image concious public. But for a forum where for the main preaches that everyone should have freedom to wear (ie High heels)whatever one wants with respect and without discrimination, this smacks of hypocracy of the lowest level. If we think this of Susan Boyle what hope do we expect people to be more tolerant and accepting of our fashion choices. Out of all the comments only William (bluegrass made no specific comments related to this point) had the backbone to support the fact that she has a right like anyone to dress like this rather than because she doesnt conform to the norm she should remain a dowdy old spinster and dress as such. Am i over reacting to light hearted comments or does this go a bit deeper?

In the land of the blind, the one eyed man is king!!!

Come on guys, a voice like hers is rare. Yeah, she may be made for radio but you have to admit she looks a lot better after her makeover. I have reason to believe she has been challenged by her looks most of her life and now she has a chance to break out and show us what she's all about. I don't pay much attention to singers in general but I'm rooting for her.

Have a happy time!

Susan's making the effort, and I applaud her for that (Even if she has handlers to suggest what to wear, she has to be the one who agrees to wear it). I watched the video and read the article from the mail, and I like all the shoes she's wearing. What do you think some of the women you see on TV would have for faces by the time they're 40 if they hadn't gone to Thailand for an "adventure vacation" ? You go, Susan!

You can say what you want about Susan Boyle, but if anyone of us with an equally good voice were to be discovered as she was would probably run into the same adjustment problems as she has. And I think that she has taken them in stride a best as she can and stll remain herself along the way. I think that she is doing the best that she can with the talents that she has and not letting it all go to her head. I think that this is the wise thing to do and only time will tell if she has any longevity to it all. I applaud her. Yes, I'm for the underdog. More power to her. Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!