sharing with my wife

ronnie

I am married and trying to get my wife to enjoy the experiance of wearing heels with me. She knows that I have worn them before but doesnt like the thought of me wearing them. Any suggestions from the married men!

Welcome! Nice to have a fellow heel wearer here. Well.... No easy answer to your question. It's one of those things that could go any possible way. The nice way would be she changes her mind, you wear your heels with pride, and all is happy forever after. OK, wishful thinking. If she's already aware that you wore them, then the good thing she isn't completely in the dark about it. That doesn't go too well when that comes out long after the fact. You might say why you would like to wear them, and try to find out what the hangup is. You might even show her this site and show her that guys do wear heels, and there are even married couples here. I was married, although we didn't split because of the shoes. My ex bought me my first pair while we were dating, and even admitted I walked in them better than she did. If your wife is steadfast in her belief, then you'll have to decide whether to be content with not wearing them. Wanting to wear heels will probably never go away. Good luck!

That's for sure the feelings never go away. I do get to wear heels once in awhile when I am away for my job. I just wished society would ease up also and let men wear heels if they what. I did have a good collection of heels going that I had been able to hide from her. Then we moved and had to throw them out.

Ronnie, That is so sad that you had/did throw your shoes away. That hurts! The desire to wear will never go, and knowing that you could always lay it out like; Honey this is not going away, what is it that you do not feel good about me wearing these kind of shoes? Is there a way I could wear shoes/boots that you would be OK with? Are you worried of what other people might think about me and/or you? I do not want put you in a uncomfortable position but I would like to be able to experience what you do and with you. That is what I have done in the past, it has worked for me. Mtnsofheels

Ronnie, I am so sorry that you had to get rid of your shoes. That is not the sollution. If someone has a problem with you, and the heels. It ramains a problem owned by them. It is for you to prove that the person you are is no different than the flat heel wearer you are thought to be. You can not change the colour of your skin or eyes. You can also not change the passion in your heart. It is a part of you. Never deny who you are. My wife took a few months, to see that I was depressed and miserable without my heels. She insisted that we bring them back. She loves me and she knows as a hetro male, I will not turn gay and leaveher. There in lieas the thorn in any wifes side. I have gay fiends, but I prefer the hetro livestyle. Good luck. Your wife needs to know that you love her. Heels does not change a man.

This is, perhaps, the single most often asked question (besides "where'd you get them?). Search through the archive and you will find tons of information on how to handle this situation. Briefly....First big mistake.....you didn't explain your desire to wear heels and how they affected you --- and, that the desire would never go away....before you got married. You never gave your wife the opportunity to work out the issue before she agreed to become your wife. In essence, she married you under false pretenses. She didn't have all of the information on which to take a good decision. You hid it from her...or at least the full strength of this powerful desire. Your choices? Either let the issue "disappear" between the two of you (wearing heels whenever you can steal some time at "home alone to satisfy the urge.") Or, you can insist on pressing the issue at your own risk. After all, you wouldn't be the first member of hhplace to experience being divorced due to wedding a woman that couldn't accept their man wearing high heels. As the old saying goes, "it's up to you Charlie!" I wish you luck.

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

Sorry to hear of your plite, however I have a thought that may or may not work. It may work to start with lower more chunky heels and let her get used to seeing you in them. Then as she gets comfortable with them work up to taller and more of what you desire. Just a thought.

I've posted my story a few years ago, but to make it short... I told my wife that something would be coming in the mail and not to open it. I bought some sexy bedroom clothes and high heels for her, but I also bought towering thigh high boots for me and a leather thong to match. I teased and baited her for a week with what kinds of sexy fun we would have when the time was right. But she wouldn't know until the next week. On the night of the reveal, I laid several wrapped presents for her on the normal path to the bedroom, telling her with notes what to do. In the end, she came out all dressed to kill and, so did I. We had a blast! If it didn't go well, I would have been sad, but ok. Meanwhile, she's come to learn that my heels make me feel very "excited". In the end, it always pleases her too (if you know what I mean). Try it...

That's a great bunch of advise that the posters have laid out before you. I particularly like the suggestion coming from William. Try that and see if it works for you. Good luck! Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!