Hi from Mesa, Az

Just got my first pair of strappy high heel sandals two months ago. Now have three pairs and am glad I found your group. Have been wearing women's thongs and panties daily for the past 18 months. Am starting to get used to my heels. I feel and look so sexy while wearing them with my thongs and panties.

Congratulations! Keep practicing before long you will want to wear heels all the time everywhere. It is a great feeling isn't it! I have been wearing heels for about 70 years now. There is nothing like it. HEELSMAN

Heelsman:-) You have got me beat on 2 counts. First---On age---I'm 74. Second---I have only been wearing heels for 62 years now, so you have 8 more years experience than I have. Welcome to the Forum. Tell us of your adventures in high heels. Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!

Greatings and welcome to this board Kfsteve391 and Heelsman:-) I'm sure you will enjoy your stay among us. Heelsman: It is quite amazing to see someone (a man) wearing heels for that long ! (Longer than DawnHH ;)) May I ask you how long ago you started to wear your heels without hiding ?

Welcome to hhplace, kfsteve391 ;) We're looking forward to reading of your experiences while wearing heels. ;)

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.