Dreaming

ImInHeels

Recently I've been having more dreams where I'm out and about in a nice pair of 4" stiletto heels. (black shoes). I'm usually out with friends, and about 1/2 through the dream notice and am either ok with it until more friends show up, at which point i try and hide the fact and slip off with out them noticing. I think its all part of me moving forward with things.

Ah! To spend time in a virtual world where a heeling dreamer can have control over what their mind perceives. Sometimes, a dream can be a premonition into the future. I have dreamt situations that later actually happened in real life. Some call it deja vu, but some of the happenings were dreamt as much as five to ten years or as little as a few days before. Makes me wonder about life and eternity. One of my dreams staged me in an area of 6 in high stiletto court shoe racks where I was trying them on. About four years later, I entered a boutique that had this area exactly as I dreamed it. I had never actually held a pair of 6 inch stilettos before this happening, but it was as if I had been there having exactly the same thoughts and actions. I have come to figure there could be a path or purpose for life. Mine, in part, is the ventures of a high heeler.

Ive had loads of dreams over the years where they have come true (things that i couldn't possibly know would happen.) One was very serious however this isnt the place to talk about it. I think these dreams are a way for me accepting who i am, and where i want to be. And a good sign of me moving forward.

• 2 weeks later...

I think I know what you mean. I've had dreams where i suddenly realize I'm wearing my boots. In my dream, nobody else is bothered (and I know that everybody has noticed them), I don't seem to either until I have to move, thats when I try to hide them. The last dream like this, I didn't try to hide them but got off a train in the middle of nowhere and found myself walking with an older man across a ploughed field. He didn't seem to care about me being in boots but I had to take them off because the ground was too much to walk across. Had another one recently were I was on the bus, talking to a mix of guys and girls, I then noticed I had my boots on, then I knew that everybody else had noticed them too but nobody seemed bothered. The bus came to a stop and I had to get off the bus; I stood up, took a few steps, and even though nobody said anything, I wanted to take them off. Got my own ideas on what it all means. Subconsious(?) mind taking over during sleep and all that.

When I was a teenager, I would dream about getting dressed for school in a skirt and pumps. Sometimes it would just be getting ready, deciding what to wear, primping, etc. Other times I would actually be at school wearing heels. On occasion they would take the twist of me being dressed and getting to school and before realizing. These were very vivid dreams. Years later I still remember the feeling of the dreams. Typically, I felt very normal and natural in them - no panic or fear. Part of me thinks that these dreams helped me be comfortable wearing heels in public places and be quite natural doing it, even though it was quite a long time before I actually allowed myself to wear heels publicly.

Style is built from the ground up!

I keep dreaming im in a supermarket doing the shopping then i look down and i am wearing a pair of heels, then as i look up a load of my mates are walking around the corner I usually wake up then

I often wonder whether theres a meaning to all this