Fashionable boots for male sizes

micha

Hi,

yesterday I wrote an Email to FUSS-shoes complaining that they offer fashionable shoes and boots only in small women sizes. Today I got a prompt answer. They communicated to me that they will offer in the next weeks some models in this style. They sent me some pictures as attachment. Here a preview of my favourite model:

Posted Image

If the price isn't too high, I will order them. I'm truly not a sales promotion manager of FUSS but a compliment to their perfect customer service :wink:

The URL is http://www.hi-heels.de

nice greetings

micha

The best fashion is your own fashion!

Wow, I like those, and the way they close is unique, stylish and must fit very well after the delicate but fun way of tying the laces at the back. Nice color and heels as well.

Be youself, enjoy any footwear you like and don't care about what others think about it, it's your life, not theirs. Greetings from Laurence

Hi Luc, I've already fallen in love with those boots! During a window-shopping tour on the "Zeil" (the main shopping mall in the city of Frankfurt) I became a little bit jealous of you and all the other "small-feet-guys". Absolutely nothing for me with my EU 44/45 size :wink: That's the reason for my posting: Finally an internet company offering stylish boots in bigger sizes. They announced their new models up to EU size 45. nice greetings to Belgium micha

Those look really nice, and quite a high heel as well. That threaded back lace is a great way to close them. However, I can also see a side zip. What a shame; that spoils it a bit.

oops, what a pity, I hadn't seen that first, effectivelt spoils it all (for me). Micha I'm sure you won't care and I hope you finally will get a pair in your size soon.

Be youself, enjoy any footwear you like and don't care about what others think about it, it's your life, not theirs. Greetings from Laurence

• 2 months later...

Hi,

yesterday I wrote an Email to FUSS-shoes complaining that they offer fashionable shoes and boots only in small women sizes. Today I got a prompt answer. They communicated to me that they will offer in the next weeks some models in this style. They sent me some pictures as attachment. Here a preview of my favourite model:

Posted Image

If the price isn't too high, I will order them. I'm truly not a sales promotion manager of FUSS but a compliment to their perfect customer service :D

The URL is http://www.hi-heels.de

nice greetings

micha

A short post scriptum:

FUSS is now able to supply these boots up to size 45. Today I ordered a pair in size 44 (EUR 170 - expensive, but I like them sooo much :o ). Now I'm waiting curious for my new stiletto boots :wink:

micha

• 1 month later...

I came across these sites which you might find interesting

www.plusstop.com/What_to_wear/Shoes/

www.shoexpress.com

The latter's 'quicklace' overknee 4" boots are to die for ..... pity they are too damn big for me !!!!

Xa