Hello Everone

hello Everyone! I'm new here and well hmm...don'tknow what to say haha My name is Anastasia but usually friends call me JJ's Love,I'm from Russia-Saint-petersburg,I go to college,now i'm on the 3rd course ;) also i have summer holidays now so i'm happy well i hope to make friends here ;) << JJ's Love >>

JJ's Love:-) It is so nice to have another girl posting here and especially from Russia. Welcome to the HH PLace Forum. Tell us of your adventures in high heels. Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!

hello Everyone! I'm new here and well hmm...don'tknow what to say haha

My name is Anastasia but usually friends call me JJ's Love,I'm from Russia-Saint-petersburg,I go to college,now i'm on the 3rd course ;) also i have summer holidays now so i'm happy

well i hope to make friends here :penitent:

<< JJ's Love >>

How does "Anastasia" become "JJ" ??? ;)

Welcome to HHPlace too

Heels for Men // Legwear Fashion // HHPlace Guidelines

If something doesn't look right, please report the content ASAP!

The name JJ's love is familiar in some manner. Are you sure you've not used that nic name somewhere, before? (Something about being the girlfriend of someone called "JJ" and associated strictly as belonging to him, if I remember correctly.)

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

hello!

thanks everyone for the welcome ;)))))

Tech

haha my name doesn't become JJ's love,it's just a nick that i use ;)

Bubba136

hello,about my nick haha,i use it at a lot of places actually,well u know not only i use that nick,because a lot of people can use it,i mean that they think of it because of something :penitent::D and use it so i suppose u are mistaking me with someone else