Story from Jenny's (Archived) Website

On one of the other threads, one of our members mentioned a series of articles on "How to wear High Heels, that appeared on the now closed Jenny's website that was, in many ways, the inspiration for this website.

I tried the link to this site and found a story that I wrote back in 1999 and posted to Jenny's story thread. While I wrote the story (my first try at story writing since my college days, so please forgive my amateurish attempt), Tom(NL), Jenny, Lisa and Jane and a few others, all contributed with their suggestions. I just thought I'd post it here and see if more "life" could be resurrected.

The Secret of Mona Lisa's smile.© Mwhh 1999.

It was a wonderful party. The food, exquisitely prepared and perfectly presented, was delicious. Champagne flowed like water. The guest list included the rich and famous from all over the world. People of wealth, power and position. Movie stars. Movers and shakers from government, the president's staff and the cabinet. The diplomatic community and United Nations were well represented. Acclaimed artists, singers and musicians. Men in black tie and women elegantly dressed in the latest creations by some of Paris' most famous designers. Not one of them, however, looked more captivating than Lisa. Elegantly dressed in a simple black evening gown, that was exactly appropriate for the occasion, her chestnut hair beautifully coiffured, she was a vision of loveliness -- the center of attention and magnet of many furiously jealous looks from wives, girlfriends and other women there.

How fortunate, David was thinking as he slipped the key into the lock of his apartment door at the end of the evening, that Lisa had agreed to come with him on such short notice. Although he was well known in the city's social circle for his style and ability to come up with astonishingly beautiful women at the last minute for these occasions, even his most ardent critics were not prepared for the attention he and Lisa commanded when their arrival was announced. David was nice looking. He was 42 but looked much younger. Heads always turned as he passed. Not because of his looks but because of his presence, gracious manners, and genuine, easy going nature. Lisa was strikingly beautiful. A petite, perfectly proportioned woman of 30 with beautiful iridescent chestnut brown hair and gorgeous green eyes. Clinging to David's arm, every eye in the house was riveted on her as she casually walked down the stairs in her black suede sling back pumps with 5" stiletto heels and onto the crowded dance floor.

The rest of the evening was a blur for David. Lisa was literally the "belle of the ball." He quickly lost track of her, occasionally catching glimpses through the crowd of her whirling gracefully around the dance floor in the arms of wealthy bankers, concert pianists, movie stars and popular singers. Every now and then she materialized at David's side, taking him by the arm or catching his hand to let him know that she hadn't forgotten whom she had come with. She even sang a few songs with the band when they asked her to name her favorite tunes from the 50s and 60s. What a delight she was to be with.

Everyone complimented him on his choice of companions and went to great lengths to make certain this treasure would be with him -- or, even better for them, by herself -- at some of the other events that were scheduled for this year's social season. Her sparkling personality even charmed the women. By the end of the evening she was every woman's granddaughter, daughter, sister, best friend or role model.

He opened the door of his apartment, catching a faint whiff of her perfume as she entered. He switched on the lights in the living room and walked to the large bay windows that ran across the back of the apartment. He opened the drapes revealing a fabulous million dollar view of the city. It was spectacular during the day but breath-taking at night. They sat down on a soft leather couch facing the view and began talking of the evening's events. "It was a perfect party" Lisa said thanking David for inviting her. She laughingly mentioned that a number of older men had offered to set up trust funds in her name and a Hollywood producer even offered her a role in his next movie, which he assured her would be "a real block buster." To her though, the most memorable moment of the entire evening was when a nine year old boy asked her to adopt him so he could go home with her.

David met Lisa on an airplane. He was returning from a quick business visit to Paris. She was a flight attendant. She caught his attention when she took his coat from his lap and put it into the overhead storage compartment, saying in her clear sparkling voice "if you need it before we land, I'll gladly get it for you." He unconsciously watched her throughout the flight as she glided tirelessly up and down the isle, serving drinks and meals, answering questions and giving assistance with a warm smile and gracious manner. By the end of the flight every male passenger on board was charmed by this friendly, extraordinarily good looking young lady and all of the women passengers were extremely happy she was on board to help them unravel the mysteries of airline travel.

He would forget all about her when he got off the airplane, he told himself. After all, he had made this crossing at least a dozen times and couldn't remember even one Flight Attendant that worked any of the flights. And, he probably would have forgotten about her except for the weather. When they arrived at their destination, the field was below minimums and they circled for over an hour. Feeling queasy from circling so long without a point of reference, David went forward to the galley to find something to settle his stomach. Lisa happened to be alone on the galley deck. After giving him something to drink, they began talking. She was easy to talk with. Before long they were exchanging life stores. He, Michael David Curry, Jr. called David by his parents to avoid confusing him with his dad, was the son of an American diplomat. She, Ashley Elise McCoy, called Lisa by her family, was the daughter of an American Civil Engineer and an Argentinean beauty queen -- Miss Universe of 1963. He graduated from the Stanford University with a degree in political science, studied law, passed the New York state bar and began working for a law firm in the city. She graduated from North Carolina State University in Raleigh with a degree in Aeronautical Engineering -- which, he thought, explained her love of flying.

When the pilot notified her that they had received clearance to land, they exchanged telephone numbers. She lived in Paris and didn't have a local telephone number. However, she told him the airline reserved some rooms in a hotel nearby the airport for flight crews to use during layovers. She would be in town for 2 1/2 days before she was scheduled to return to Paris. He mentioned that several of his friends were having a party the following evening and casually asked that if she wasn't busy, she would be welcome to come. She demurred, saying she didn't know what she was going to be doing. But she would let him know if her time wasn't already committed. He promised to call as he left the galley and returned to his seat.

He couldn't get her out of his mind. Mid-afternoon the next day, he called the number Lisa had given him. She was out. He left a message with the operator to let her know he called. "Well," he assured himself "I've kept my word." After all, stewardesses were always being "hit on" by older guys and were extremely adept at parrying their advances without hurting their feelings. Especially the good looking stews. He had heard that most of them went with pilots, anyway. And, even the married pilots usually carried on affairs with some when away from home. He knew most Flight Attendants didn't deserve this reputation. They were very hard working women with difficult jobs. But the stigma was there and difficult to overcome.

David was unenthusiastically looking thorough his "Little Black Book" trying to decide who to ask, when the telephone rang. He answered it and was startled when he heard Lisa's voice asking if he had called. "The operator hadn't left a name," she said, "just the phone number." David casually renewed his invitation and was surprised when she accepted. After talking about times and what to wear, they agreed he would pick her up at her hotel and they would have supper before going to the party. And, suddenly, with renewed enthusiasm at the prospect of seeing her again, he told her about the great little Italian place he liked so well.

Walking into the hotel lobby, he was so preoccupied thinking of how he would introduce her to his friends, that he almost missed her. David ran with a tough crowd. All the single guys were usually very critical of the women he dated. In their opinion he focused too much on good looking blondes with big "bazooms" and no brains. Lisa was not a blond, very attractive and extremely intelligent. Even though their criticism was given in the spirit of good fun, he never allowed them to humiliate his dates.

She saw him immediately. A huge smile, her green eyes sparkling and a great big "Oh, hello. There you are" -- David, dazzled by the vision that appeared at his side, melted on the spot. "Wow, this gal is really a knock-out -- She's going to steal the show tonight for sure." He told himself he would "walk through brick walls, leap tall buildings in a single bound, fight the evils of sexism and defend her honor if challenged." And, if his friends were critical of her -- it would prove once and for all that they had absolutely no taste. "Come on, David, get a grip... you've dated good looking women before," he thought. "Yes, but ------ "

She walked over to him in those pretty black suede slingback pumps with the incredibly high heels. She leaned forward and gently kissed him on the cheek and told him how glad she was that he had called. He took her coat, held it out for her to put on and they walked to a waiting cab for the short ride to the mid-town restaurant where supper was waiting.

David got up and went to the kitchen. He returned with a bottle of wine and glasses. As he filled her glass, she asked why he wasn't married. "I've come close to it but something always happened at the last minute. Either me or the girl involved backed out." He said he was comfortable with whom he was. However, some of the women weren't comfortable with him -- they wanted him to be more than he was ..., something different than he was .., and he wasn't about to change his lifestyle. Lisa admitted she had the same problem. She had fallen in love with a college classmate and planned to marry. However, at the last minute she discovered he was having an affair with her room mate. That ended any thought of marriage. Since then, she had bounced from one man to another, never really finding any that fit her idea of being her mate for life. That's precisely why she decided to move to Paris. "Change of latitude, change of attitude. Change of luck. Who knows. So far: no luck, though. Same old men. Selfish and self-centered. Her friends," she said, "told me that all of the good ones were married and all that was left were the rejects. It is beginning to look like my friends might be right."

Sipping her wine and twirling her glass with her fingers, she said: "I have my own ideas of how men should treat women. As best friends, ardent lovers and equal partners." David replied that he had his own formula, also. "I discovered early-on how to treat women exactly as you describe. I know Mona Lisa's secret," he playfully whispered behind his hand to her. She smiled and her laugh sounded like crystal wind chimes gently ringing in a soft summer breeze. "And what, pray tell, is her secret?" she asked. "And, just when did you learn this secret?"

David replied "When I was a boy, my father was the First Secretary at the US Embassy in Paris. We lived in a big house a couple of blocks from the Embassy and I went to the International School of Paris for four years. One afternoon my school class went to the Louvre to see all of the famous French sculptures and paintings. When I saw the Mona Lisa, the words of Nat King Cole's song started running through my mind. You know - 'Mona Lisa, Mona Lisa, men have named you' ---" he sang. "So!" Lisa said. "Do you smile to tempt a lover, Mona Lisa?" David continued. "I came to the conclusion that she was smiling because of the way her lover treated her. He did something extraordinarily special for her, that put that wonderfully wistful smile on her face. And, every time she thinks of him, that smile appears." Intrigued, Lisa asked: "Have you figured out what he did to put that smile on her face?"

David got up from the couch, picked up the empty glasses and wine-bottle and took them into the kitchen. He glanced back to the living room and saw Lisa get up, walk to the window and stand looking out at the city. He corked the bottle, put the glasses into the dishwasher and reached over and dimmed the living room lights. Then, he excused himself and went into the bedroom and changed.

When he returned he stood behind Lisa at the window and gently put his arms around her. He leaned over and began kissing the back of her neck and nibbling at her ears. His lips caressed the sides of her throat. She let out a sigh, tilted her head back exposing her throat, begging for more of his kisses. She began to tremble. Letting out a small whimper, she turned and put her arms around him and looked up into his face. He bent forward and gently kissed her lips. She clung tightly to him and eagerly returned his kiss.

As they pressed their bodies together, David slowly unbuttoned her gown, slipped it off of her shoulders, and let it to fall to the floor. David stepped back and looked at her. Silhouetted in the partial light -- dressed in her black satin slip, she looked like a small kitten begging to be held and petted. He gently lifted the straps of her slip off of her shoulder and let it fall on top of the gown. Lisa, a true vision of loveliness, stood facing him clad only in her black satin bra, panties, garter belt, full fashion nylon stockings, standing tall in those lovely high heeled shoes. It was then, that she looked at David. Her eyes sprang wide with shock when she realized that he was standing in front of her wearing white satin panties, a white satin garter belt, white full fashion nylon stocking an the most incredibly beautiful pair of black patent pumps with 6" heels.

She stood there staring in absolute disbelief. Her expression ran the entire range of emotion - first, asking the question "what's going on here," then "what are you doing dressed like that," and finally, to one of wicked delight. When she caught her breath, she said to him: "You aren't going to believe this. But dressed like that you are my wildest fantasy come true. I can't believe I am actually going to live my dream.." With that she leaped into his arms and savagely attacked him with kisses.

He gently took her in his arms, picked her up and, walking expertly in his high heels, carried her into his bedroom. He placed her gently on the bed and lay down beside her. He gathered her into his arms and began kissing her lips. As he ran his hands up and down her arms and sides, he kissed her on her forehead, her eyes, nibbled at her ears and gently brushed his lips over her neck and throat.

She reached out and began exploring the back of his neck, back and chest. She started kissing his chest and neck finally kissing him fully and passionately on his mouth. His hands drifted across her breasts, gently caressing them, cupping first one and then the other. He gently squeezed her nipples with his finger tips, being careful not to cause her pain. He brushed his cheek across her chest from one breast to the other, taking them in his mouth and gently gnawing her nipples. His head moved down to her navel, where he kissed and nibbled until she was "spastically" wild with passion. She put her hands on the sides of his head and guided it down her torso until he was directly above her femininity. He reached down and slowly removed her panties. Then, turning his head from side to side he tenderly kissed the insides of her thighs. First the left one and then the right one, brushing his lips across the tissue between her legs each time he went from one side to the other. He separated the folds of skin between her legs with the tip of his tongue, flicking lightly again and again over the bundle of nerve endings that were tightly wound, ready to release every pent-up feeling within her. She felt her passion rising, with the speed of a comet hurtling toward the earth, from somewhere deep inside of her that she didn't know existed. Building by quantum leaps until she thought she would explode. She withered and groaned in David arms. Instinctively he knew it was time. He sat up between her legs, pulled the crotch of his panties to one side, penetrated her deeply and with three or four long strokes, all of the passion held back by both of them erupted -- climaxing together in a blinding flash of light fusing their souls together -- forever.

Lisa heard the howl of a tornado roaring in her ears. She felt wave after wave of passion flowing from deep within her, out of her body through her finger tips, from the top of her head and the tips of her toes into David's body, until she was empty. For the first time in her life she was completely void of passion. She was spent, thoroughly and completely. Unsure whether she ever would be able to replenish her reservoir of passion again.

Emotionally and physically drained, she lay exhausted in David's arms. She was sobbing uncontrollably. Long, soft, mournful sobs. Tears were streaming down her cheeks. She wrapped her arms and nylon clad legs tightly around David as if she was afraid he would leave her. As her breathing slowed, she slowly sank into the deep sleep that only comes with total exhaustion.

David looked at the lovely creature lying next to him in the dim pre-dawn light. There it was -- a faint smile on her face. Mona Lisa's smile? Only time would tell. He sank back on the bed trying to think of ways to keep her as part of his life. Eventually, he slipped into the same peaceful deep sleep with Lisa his arms completely unaware that he had that same wistful smile on his face.

Lisa awoke slowly. The sunlight was streaming through the windows in the living room, reflecting into the bedroom. It was close to noon. They had slept for more than five hours. She got out of bed and walked to David's closet, took his robe off of the hook and slid into it. She turned and looked at David's sleeping form on the bed. Dead out and fast asleep, he was still wearing his panties, garter belt, stockings and those incredibly beautiful high heeled shoes.

She walked over to the bed and took off his heels one shoe at a time and placed them on the dresser. She knew his feet would swell if his heels weren't removed before he woke up. He stirred slightly, sighed and went on sleeping. Lisa looked around the room and walked into the bath. She stripped and climbed into a hot shower. When she was dry, she quietly dressed and put on his robe. He was still asleep and she needed a cup of coffee.

Going into the kitchen, she saw a coffeemaker and jars with filters and coffee in them. She carefully measured the water and the right amount of coffee. She looked around the apartment, seeing it for the first time. The kitchen, living room and dining room combination were spacious and furnished in good taste with quality furniture. There were some nice prints and original oils on the walls and a Baldwin Baby Grand Piano in one corner. She walked to the window looking at the view of the city in the daytime. It was everything David had said it was. She was impressed. She really liked his apartment. But, it needed a woman's touch.

The hallway off the living room lead to two spacious bedrooms, each with its own bath. She walked into the guest bedroom and opened the closet. On the wall was a shoe rack with 15 or so pairs of high heels. A couple of pair of high heeled boots and several pairs of loafer style women's shoes with 3" or 4" heels were lined up on the floor. All size 10, obviously belonging to him. The closets were empty of any other clothing. No dresses, slips or other garments associated with a woman or with a man that crossdressed.

She walked to the bureau and opened the drawers. The first drawer held about 12 pairs of panties. Another held 6 or seven garter belts and still another held a couple of dozen pairs of stockings. Mostly knee knee-high hose and some thigh highs. There were only four or five pairs of full fashion nylon stockings. "Well," she thought, "he doesn't crossdress completely. I wonder what his story is. We'll have to talk!"

With that, she went back into the kitchen, poured two cups of coffee and took them into his bedroom where he was finally surfacing after his long, restful sleep. He looked up at her and smiled. "Damn, she's good looking" he thought as he took in her appearance - wearing his robe and a towel wrapped around her head. "Any woman that can look that good after just getting out of bed......." David was afraid to finish his thought.

He sat up on the side of the bed and rubbed his eyes. He really looked funny with his hair sticking straight up, needing a shave and wearing nothing but panties, stockings and a garter belt. She giggled girlishly as he walked over to the closet and took out another robe. She picked up his high heels from the dresser and said "I took them off of you. I didn't want your feet to swell from wearing them all night." He smiled as he put on the robe. Reaching out he took his heels in one hand and the coffee in the other, said "thank you" and leaned over and kissed her. She smiled. "You were sleeping so hard I had to check to make sure you weren't dead." "You slept hard, too," he answered. "You really gave me a work out."

She smiled: "Me? My god man, I thought I was going to die. Can we do it again later?.... I mean before we go out? And, you have to tell me where you bought that pair of patent pumps. They are the most elegant pumps I have ever seen." "I got them from a shop in Paris. I'll give you the address before you go back."

He turned, walked into the bathroom, undressed and climbed into the shower. While he was toweling off, Lisa asked him what he wanted to wear -- "I mean underwear. Is this a panties and garter belt day, or is it a brief's and boxers day," she said smiling. "Briefs," he yelled. "Second drawer on the right." She opened the drawer, took out a pair and handed them to him.

As he put them on, he asked: "Are you hungry? I make the best omelets this side of the Atlantic," without any trace of humility. "How about a ham omelet, fresh bisects, butter and jam. Along with coffee and orange juice of course" he smiled. "It will take me about 10 minutes to fix it."

Although it was more than she usually ate, she was hungry and an omelet would taste good. She went into the kitchen and began getting things together. He finished getting dressed and appeared in the kitchen , buttoning a plaid shirt and wearing Levies and a pair of classic red pumps with 5" heels on his feet. She smiled at this sight and complimented him on his choice of footwear. "Thank you. You may borrow them anytime," he smiled. She laughed that sparkling pure wind chime laugh and said My size 7 and your size 10's? You're kidding. I appreciate your taste in shoes though. I am partial to many of the same styles. Especially in pumps, slings and sandals." "Thank you ma'am," a smile beaming from his face. "You must have found my collection and looked them over very carefully."

He busied himself whipping up the omelets and making fresh biscuits. She was amazed at the ease with which he went about the task of preparing breakfast.

When the omelet was ready, he portioned it out, poured a glass of juice for each of them and refilled their coffee cups. As he opened the oven and took out the biscuits, he asked: "Are you all right with me wearing high heels?" "Of course," she replied. "I must admit though, that it was quite a shock to be initiated the way I was -- looking up and seeing you wearing nothing but that white satin garter belt, satin panties, nylon stockings and that incredibly beautiful pair of high heels----- It was totally unexpected and really surprised me. But, I love to see you dressed that way and as far as I am concerned, you will never be out of heels as long as I am around. All we have to do," she continued, "is to figure out what we are going to do.... how far can we go together, or even if we can go any further. We have a lot of things to discuss, boy!"

"Well, we have the rest of the day to talk," David volunteered. "I suggest the first thing we do is get you some clothes to wear. You can't go around wearing that lovely evening gown all day long, can you?" he asked. "And, since I am much taller than you and don't really have any girls' clothes you can borrow, perhaps I can offer you one of my old shirts and a pair of Blue Jeans until we can get to a store. You can wear a pair of my sandals for a few minutes until we can get some shoes that fit you."

With that, he turned and went into his bedroom. He quickly came back with an old white shirt, a pair of jeans that might have been 3 sizes too large (he said he chose that pair because it looked like they were big enough to go around her hips) and a pair of thong sandals.... the kind you wear at the beach. Here," he said, "put this stuff on and we'll go shopping. And, while you are getting dressed, I'll clear away the dishes and straighten up a little bit."

She went into the bedroom and changed her clothes. He had made the bed, picked up his clothes and the clothes she had worn to the party the previous evening. Her gown was hanging on a hanger inside of a cellophane dry cleaning cover. He had folded her stockings, garter belt and slip neatly and placed them on the end of the bed along with her shoes. David had placed a small overnight case on the bed for her to put the things she wouldn't be needing in, for the drive back to her hotel. "Man," she sighed, "I don't believe this guy."

It didn't take her long to change clothes, fix her hair and put on a little makeup. When she walked back into the living room, David was talking on the telephone, asking the garage attendant to have his car brought around to the front entrance. It had only taken her ten minutes to get ready. But, in that length of time David had the kitchen cleaned up, everything back in it's place and was getting her coat out of the hall closet. He smiled and pecked her cheek as he walked past her into the bedroom, changed his high heels for a pair of penny loafers with 3" heels, picked up the overnight case and her dress. "All set?" he asked. She just nodded her head affirmatively, because she was speechless at the way David did things. He saw her look around the place and laughed. "Practice from many years of living alone. Clean up as you go along, and it isn't as hard as it is if you let things go for a couple of days. Besides, you never know when a delightfully beautiful woman will drop in on you and perhaps spend the night."

With that, he gently took her arm and gently guided her through the door and into the elevator. The dark blue BMW was waiting for them at the front door. He spoke to the doorman, made a joke with the pretty receptionist behind the desk and introduced Lisa to everyone. It was obvious from the way they treated him, that he was one of their favorite tenants living in this building. He opened the car door for her and helped her in. Placing her things in the back seat and closing the door, he waved at the people in the lobby, got into the car, started the engine and they drove off.

While coming down from his 35th floor apartment, Lisa told David that she had made up her mind to stay here with him, if that was OK? He answered with a huge grin. So, they made a plan. They decided that first they would go to a little boutique that was close by so Lisa could get some girls' clothes. Then they would drive to her hotel, pick up her things and tell her supervisors where she could be reached. She also needed to check the schedule to make sure her flight was still going to depart at 2 pm tomorrow afternoon.

The boutique was lovely. It had everything Lisa needed and the sales staff was very polite and attentive. From a large selection of the latest fashions, she chose two nice pair of slacks, a hooded jacket, some low heeled brown ankle boots and a couple of very nice blouses. She changed clothes in the dressing room while David paid the bill. When she emerged wearing "girls' clothes," he looked at her and smiled from ear to ear. "Man," he said to himself, "you're a keeper."

Taking the clothes, they left the boutique, walked arm in arm to the car and drove to the hotel. David waited in the lobby while she collected her belongings and gave the desk clerk David's telephone number. The last stop they had planned to make, was at a grocery store where they bought enough food for a week and drove directly back to the apartment.

Once up stairs, the first thing David did after he kissed Lisa was to change into the same pair of red pumps he was wearing before they left. While he was putting away the groceries Lisa noticed for the first time that he was also wearing navy blue hose. "Knee high's," David said when he noticed her looking at his feet. "I don't like to wear pumps without stockings," he told her. "My feet don't feel right not wearing stockings." Lisa agreed that wearing pumps without hose didn't feel very good. "David," she said, "things here are moving way too fast for me to grasp." Here we are just three days after meeting each other and we are already living together and acting like we've known one another and been together all of our lives. I am overwhelmed."

David moved to the couch beside her. He gently took her into his arms and said: "Fantastic, isn't it? I've waited for you all of my life. And, now that I found you I am not about to loose you... even if I have to buy that damn airline that you work for." She laughed that delightful wind chime laugh and her eyes sparkled. "Buy the airline, indeed. That's a real stretch -- a man should buy an entire airline just to get the girl he wants."

He got up, went into the kitchen and returned with the bottle of wine they opened the night before and a couple of glasses. He poured wine for each of them. Handing one to Lisa, he walked across the floor and stood in front of the window looking out at the lights that were beginning to come on in the gathering darkness. She sat on the couch admiring the picture he made standing there in his red high heels and she knew that she would never leave this man's side. She would cling to him, high heels and all, like a bull dog. He wouldn't ever be able to shake her loose.

She got up and went into the bedroom. She came back dressed in her black panties, black garter belt, black nylon hose and wearing his beautiful black patent pumps with the 6" heels. She walked noiselessly up behind him and put her arms around him. She began kissing his neck, and nibbling at his ears. He turned around. His eyes devoured the sight of this beautiful girl, dressed provocatively in her sexy underwear, looking like a goddess. Slowly he took her into his arms and kissed her tenderly.

Lisa took him by the hand into the bedroom where she had laid out his white satin outfit. She undressed him -- unbuckling his pants, taking off his shirt and removing his high heels and knee highs. Then, she fastened the garter belt around his waste, pulled the nylon stocking over his legs and fastened them to the garters, put the panties on him and, lastly, took the lovely black patent pumps off of her feet and placed them on his. She pushed him flat on the bed and proceeded to ravage him in ways he had never thought of. They made love again and again and when they finished, fell to sleep in each others arms, still dressed in their sexy underwear and high heels.

Lisa was up early the next morning. She cooked a small breakfast of bacon and eggs while David showered and got dressed. After cleaning up the dishes, he called for the car while she collected her things. Arm in arm they descended to the lobby, bid their hellos to the staff and got into the car and drove away.

Lisa reminded David she would be back on Thursday evening. But, only had a 18 hour lay over next trip. He had already decided to return to Paris with her when she went back on Saturday morning. He told her it was only fair that he had a chance to see her place and how she lived. "Turnabout was fair play," he chided laughingly.

He drove up to the air crew gate at the airport and stopped the car. He took her bags from the back seat and gave them to the guard on duty. She presented her pass to the guard as he inspected them. Turning to David, she put her hands on his arms, tilted her head back and reached up to kiss him. "I can't tell you how glad I am to have found you and how happy you have made me" Now that I have you, I am really complete. You know, don't you, that you are stuck with me forever and maybe longer?" she said in a small, quivering voice packed with emotion. He kissed her tenderly, and brushing a tear from her eye, he told her how much he loved her too and said "I will be waiting for you right here on Thursday."

Her green eyes sparkled. She smiled her beautiful smile and laughed her wind chime laugh. A parting kiss, a quick good-by, and she was through the gate and walking across the ramp toward her ride to Paris. "Damn," David thought as he watched her walk toward the airplane, "there already is a hole in my life big enough to drive a freight train through and she isn't even out of sight. It's going to be a long three days."

It was late in the flight. The airplane was only half full. A light load this crossing she thought. Lisa had already dimmed the lights in the passenger compartment so passengers could snooze for the next couple of hours or so until they arrived in Paris. She sat down at the table in the crew compartment across from her best friend, "Sweet" Georgia Brown. Georgia, or "Sweet" as her friends called her, was a tall, willowy blond from the UK. She had asked Lisa if everything was all right when they met in the crew lounge before boarding the airplane. She told Lisa that she looked different to which had Lisa replied: "yes, everything is all right and yes things are different, now."

Lisa turned her attention to completing her application for transfer back to the USA so she could spend more time with David. She had decided she would bid on the minimum number of flights she needed to keep her job. No more than 3 or 4 each month, or as many as the current labor contract called for. And, since she had a lot of seniority, she was confident she could get the "out and back flights." Those trips that went out in the morning and returned the same evening. At least she could keep her seniority if she did that.

Lisa took out David's business card that he had given to her just before she passed through the gate onto the field. "M. David Curry, Jr.'s Stuff and Other Things" it read. On the back he had printed the name and address of the store in Paris where he had bought his beautiful black patent pumps. She was determined to visit that store before returning to David's arms. And, she would have several matching pairs of high heel shoes for them in her luggage when she "got home," including at least one pair of those incredibly beautiful black patent pumps in her size.

"Ashley Elise McCoy, please tell me what happened to you back there," Sweet Georgia pressed her. Lisa sat looking off into space for a moment. She thought of David. The way he looked in his heels and satin underwear. The way he walked in his 6" heels, easily, with confidence that must have come only after great practice and years of wearing them. The way he took care of her, making sure her wishes and desires were given full attention before they made a decision. He never looked at her without a smile on his face. Every time he passed her, he reached out and touched her or stopped to nibble at her ear or give her a kiss. He would catch her eye and give her a wink that said "I know what you're thinking." He was right! He had learned early on how treat a woman. Graciously, courteously and always with love and respect. Did he measure up to her own idea of how women should be treated? "You betchya," he did. Her own expectations weren't half as high as the level he practiced. He constantly showed his love for her in so many small ways.

As strange as it seemed, after just one short weekend together, there wasn't any doubt in Lisa's mind that he loved her. Nor, in her mind that she loved him. Looking directly at Sweet Georgia with a wistful smile on her face, Lisa said "I learned the secret of Mona Lisa's smile."

The End??

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

• 4 weeks later...

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...