High Heel Art

Since I'm new here, I didn't know where to post this. Is there any interest here at the High Heel Place in High Heel Art? I do fashion design art and am always doing sketch-ups with high heels. I'm also a fan of fetish artists that do some wicked heels, Tsubasa, Gernot, Robert Blayney ( some of these have been featured in Marquis Magazine ). Maybe there already is some art in the Gallery, but I can't see that (yet) and I can't post any attachments to show you. What do you think? Can we start a new thread here about High Heel Art?

There are quite a few "artistic" heel artists members here, LaraineTrull. Trolldeg, to name one, is superb. His graphic design illustrations of pairs he has designed are really works of art. Also, the sculpture that makes really big shoes out of metal...the large red platform sandal, forinstance, used to be...or still is, a member of this form. I can't recall his name....perhaps Tom (NL) or one of the other long time members can tell you. His work has been published in magazines all over the world. Perhaps some of the other members that are similiarly inclined can introduce themselves to you. So, you are in good company. Don't be afraid to post your work here. We always love to view heel art. ;)

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

There are quite a few "artistic" heel artists members here, LaraineTrull. Trolldeg, to name one, is superb. His graphic design illustrations of pairs he has designed are really works of art. Also, the sculpture that makes really big shoes out of metal...the large red platform sandal, forinstance, used to be...or still is, a member of this form. I can't recall his name....perhaps Tom (NL) or one of the other long time members can tell you. His work has been published in magazines all over the world. Perhaps some of the other members that are similiarly inclined can introduce themselves to you. So, you are in good company. Don't be afraid to post your work here. We always love to view heel art.

;)

I think Bubba is referring to our member shoesculptor.

Another member that comes to my mind is our member Stylettos (although the last time he logged in here is already several years ago). His website can be found at http://www.stylettos.it