Hello from southern England!

Hello boys and girls ;) Just wanted to introduce myself .. I'm T. I'm a 27 year old female from the UK. I am currently a 2nd year student nurse, nearly in my final year .. can't wait! I love shoes, esp high heels. I am a Louboutin collector,much to my fiances disgust! I love seeing Louboutins on other people besides collecting for my own enjoyment. I do like other designer shoes but i mostly collect and wear Louboutins. My 2nd obsession is anything by Karen Millen. I am 100% against fake designer items. Sorry but it's not fashion. I joined the forum as i love talking to people who share my obsession for beautiful shoes. Not many of my 'real life' friends appreciate designer heels! xx

Welome to the forum T. You'll find plenty of heel lovers on here both M & F. You'll find the ladies section an exclusive place where we blokes can look, but can't touch. If you want responses from everyone, then best to pop a post in the everyone section. That way the men can participate. I understand the "designer" thing and it isn't all about the label. The items are always very well made. I have YSL Johnny boots and they are like putting gloves on my feet. You'll find most of the forum ladies are Louboutin fans too. Now what does that not surprise me. Its nice to welcome another lady to the forum, and hope you stay is enjoyable. Simon.

Are you confusing me with someone who gives a damn?

Hi Savvysgirl,

As Simon says, you'll find that many of the other ladies here are Louboutin fans. One of them, Roz, has a blog that lists them and all the other shoes that her and her sister buy.

The love of my life also loves Louboutin's - she wore the ones with bows and feathers on at our recent wedding.

I am a Louboutin collector,much to my fiances disgust!

Time to get a new boyfriend? I tend to encourage my lady and have even created some dedicated storage for them.

So welcome to the forum! I look forward to reading about your adventures in Louboutin land.

Welcome to hhplace, Savvysgirl ;) great to have another "girl" joining us. We're looking forward to reading your postings and viewing any pictures you might post. ;)

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

Thank you for the lovely hello's! ;)

Rob, your wife has a gorgeous storage closet. She is lucky to have a hubby who encourages her when it comes to shoes. My honey is a darling and he's ok with my shoe love providing i wear them. I have a habit of keeping my babies in their boxes in the closest. Your wifes Anemones are gorgeous although i'm personally not a massive fan of this style but i have my fingers crossed that one day i'll be able to get them in turquoise/yellow. Do you have your wifes collection posted somewhere?

Thighboots, your right .. you can feel the love and attention that have been put into making such beautiful shoes. I have very recently been introduced to YSL and i think i will cheat on Msr Louboutin in the not to distant future with a pair of YSL something as they are so COMFY!!