Hi from WA

Hello, I'm new to this forum, I live in WA, I'm 28yo and I love high heel stilettos:w00t2: Even though I can't really wear them, because my height is 6'3" (190cm) which sucks badly, I still can dream about them, can't I?:winkiss: So I like to read the forum and admire shoes, since I don't dare to wear them

Hello, I'm new to this forum, I live in WA, I'm 28yo and I love high heel stilettos:w00t2: Even though I can't really wear them, because my height is 6'3" (190cm) which sucks badly, I still can dream about them, can't I?:winkiss:

So I like to read the forum and admire shoes, since I don't dare to wear them

Welcome, shoegirl!

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

Welcome Shoegirl. Its too bad you sell yourself short (pun intended) by not wearing heels. If you're concerned about not finding guys as tall or taller than you it is valid, although if you were to don some 5 inch heels the guys would be better able to judge if they match up. How do you feel about dating shorter guys? I have been fortunate to meet a lady who is 5 inches taller than me in her bare feet and has no problem wearing 3 inch heels when we are out together. We take pleasure and find amusement in others' reactions to seeing us together.