Hello all from the midlands

Hi I've been looking at your site for a while now but sadley its been from my phone. Its taken me ages to be able to post as the isp addres is all screwed up from a phone so they tell me. But anyway i got to jump on a real pc with real internet the other day and here i am at last :winkiss: . I even went out today and got myself a cheap old laptop that i'm on now ( after borrowing a mobil internet dongle ) Anyway alittle about myself I'm 27 live in the midlands UK,am a machine setter ( 3axis machine center) ,cant spell to save my life AND have always been a huge fan of heels but am no where near as brave as alot of people on here a few late night walks out and wearing them in the house when everyone is out is all i can manage. I look forward to posting/adding myself on here.

Welcome to hhplace, Hiline :winkiss: We're glad you joined us. We're looking forward to reading about your experiences and adventures with high heels.

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

Welcome to hhplace, Hiline :silly: We're glad you joined us. We're looking forward to reading about your experiences and adventures with high heels.:winkiss:

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.