Good bye-hello?

Thank you for recognizing that this site has gotten wayyyyyyy out of line to the nature of high heel fashion. That was the reason I joined in the first place. To get support in my male heel wearing and nothing else. When I see avatars of men in heels, silk skirts and legs up to there buts,and topics of things like bug crushing,etc. etc., which I have the choice to avoid, I must admit, it's a real turn off for me and takes completely away from why I joined this site. Also when I tell my male friends about what a great site this is and they go check it out just to get a quick glance of everything but, it's a little embarrassing. I will drop in from time to time to see how it's going.:winkiss:

real men wear heels

Thank you for recognizing that this site has gotten wayyyyyyy out of line to the nature of high heel fashion. That was the reason I joined in the first place. To get support in my male heel wearing and nothing else. When I see avatars of men in heels, silk skirts and legs up to there buts,and topics of things like bug crushing,etc. etc., which I have the choice to avoid, I must admit, it's a real turn off for me and takes completely away from why I joined this site.

Also when I tell my male friends about what a great site this is and they go check it out just to get a quick glance of everything but, it's a little embarrassing.

I will drop in from time to time to see how it's going.:silly:

Thats exactly the reason heels4men.org exists! :winkiss:

Heels for Men // Legwear Fashion // HHPlace Guidelines

If something doesn't look right, please report the content ASAP!