What a scary day...

HHfanatic

I`m at work wearing my 4" boots, I sit in a landscape with people around me. On the floor we have wood with some carpets different places and the heels make a, to me, a very high noice on the wood. No problem on the carpet. I have not moved around very much yet...noone has noticed or said anything. This is really a break trough... :-)

Nahhhhh it was not a scary day! It was a exciting day!! Your suppose to have fun wearing heels, not scaring the $hiT out of you. Got to take a negative into a positive here. :winkiss:

Hello, :wave: my name is Hoverfly. I’m a high heel addict…. Weeeeeeeeeee!  👠1998 to 2022!

Had a wacky dress day at work last Friday and just couldn't resist to wear my 3,5" boots to work. Just a tad too narrow to be seen as masculine and obviously too high. Most of the floors at work is covered in tiles so there where just no way by the sound they made that it was not male boots. No one bat an eye or really gave a second look. So I would say the world is actually opening up to men in heels. Although stiletto's might be pushing it a little too far at the moment.

Why tiptoe through life only to arive safely at death?

TLJ, Well why not wear them to work again and prove the point. Dawn, I concur on the chinkier styles. I have always thought a mans heel should be no thinner that 1" and even that is really too thin. Cubans heels 2.5-3.5" however look really good and are just so masculine. Simon.

Are you confusing me with someone who gives a damn?

TLJ, Well why not wear them to work again and prove the point.

Dawn, I concur on the chinkier styles. I have always thought a mans heel should be no thinner that 1" and even that is really too thin. Cubans heels 2.5-3.5" however look really good and are just so masculine.

Simon.

Totally agree, I thought in the 70's they looked great and I still do.

"Wellies"