help me decide lol

hhfan

Nice shoes. Now, the next step is to get a pair of hose to wear with them. Not only will they enhance the experience of wearing heels, they'll also soften the look of your skin. A pair of nude color sheer kneehighs or stay-ups will do nicely. You'll be surprised at how much pleasure stockings add to the experience. ;)

that is spot on advice there!!

the only thing that I would like to add, is that a black pair of knee highs or stay ups, might also help to hide/disguise/camouflage what type of foot ware is being worn unless someone like us is actually having a look to see if other men are also wearing heels

enjoy your heels!!;)

• 2 weeks later...

i got my boots ;) they feel awsome to wear vey comfy. but they make u very high but they are easy to walk in, and they dont make much noise. they have a thin rubber sole. they are 6 inch heels and close to a 1.75 platform. ill post up pix later when i have time ;)

wild for plats :silly:

very kool boots you have there, i have a similar set just with added buckles they are great fun to wear, very stable too which is surprising for a platform boot

the higher the boot, the higher the heel, the better the feeling!

i love them. and i been weraing them every chance i get ;) ive even slept in them ive worn them out side once but that was just in the back yard. im to nervous to wear heels in public. when i get my licence back ill probly go for a drive to a near by town and go for a walk. im yet to wear any of my heels in public yet they are all lyk new still lol nhoj62* im surprised to they are very easy to walk inand very comftable they my favs atm ;)

wild for plats :silly:

HH Fan:-) Thanks for sharing your pics here. Glad you like the fit and feel of your new boots. Be sure to share with us when you can get out in public and really give them a try. Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!