help me decide lol

hhfan

im looking at gettin my 1st pair of platforms and ive found 2 that i lyk but cant decide which pair i want lol (well 3 but the 3rd pair are a bit expensive lol)

http://www.urbantrendzshoes.com/dolly-50.htm

http://www.urbantrendzshoes.com/dolly-91.htm

im swaying more towards the mary janes in the black pu colour

can you guys help me decide lol

Personally, I've always found that particular style -- that heel along with that platform -- not very appealing. They appear way too heavy - clunky - for my taste. However, if you like them then, by all means, buy the pair that appeals the most to you. If I were going to purchase one of those pairs, I would go for the mary janes. They look more comfortable than the oxfords.

Whichever pair you choose, enjoy them and wear them with confidence.

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

cool ill get the mary janes :winkiss: i lyk the chunky style so they caught my eye lol. i want them for a bit of a change. the only pair of heels i have are stilleto sandals and they are a bit uncomftable. but thats wat you get with cheap heels i guess :silly:

wild for plats :silly:

AYE! hhfan, The Dolly-91s remind me of men's footwear during the disco era. With the big heel and the platform you would have hardly any problem passing those as men's shoes, straight out. The Mary Janes can be worn easily under some bootcut jeans without much worry of anybody knowing exactly what you are wearing, unless your pant leg got raised. Happy Heelin'!

kk ive jus purchesed the mary janes :clap: i was thinking that the oxfords looked lyk more of a mens shoe. cant wait till they turn up now i just have to hope im home alone when they turn up, i dont want my fam to see the package lol. plus i want to put them on as soon as i get them :winkiss: im am yet to wear heels in public im not even game to go out side the house wearing heels. i may over come this fear eventually. in fact i wouldnt have even maganed buy these mary janes if it wasnt for this forum. im glad i did tho coz im over wearing the cheep stilletos i got off my sister. now im just looking for a place of my own so i can move out of home. so wen i move out ill be gettin some knee high boots next :silly:

Congratulations on your first purchase, it'll be the first of many believe me :silly: Getting them delivered is great but wait till you visit your first shoe shop :clap::smile: Enjoy :winkiss: PS You picked the better pair of the two.

My choice is the Mary-Jane (Even if I'm not a fan of this type of platform shoes) And I guess you will be noticed because they won't be quiet while walking... I hope you enjoy your new purchase ! (BTW, your first pair is only a beginning....way more to come :winkiss:) Happy heeling !

well i guess i made the right choice lol. i cant wait to get them now ive paid for them today. so i just have to wait till i get an email back to say they have been posted :silly: i wish i could have gotten more there, was a lot of heels on there i lyked jus didnt have the money :clap: next up i want oxfords or boots :winkiss:

• 3 weeks later...

hey all i kno its been a lil wile since i came on here. but after a long wait i finally got my mary janes.. and they are gorgus im am wearing them as i write this. they are a lil bit differnt to wat im used to walking in. but i adore them :winkiss: ive been waiting for so long ans as soon as i seen the parcel post van turn up i had butterflys. and the lady gave me a weird look and asked if the parcel was for me. i happily said yes thank you and she gave me my mary janes. she gave me the werid look wen she felt wat was inside the package. i could feel them thro the package and was more exited wen i was holding on to them. i straigh away ran inside and put them on. they are so much more comftable to wear than those horrible sandles i was wearing. and the feeling of the platform and the chunky heel is awsome. i mesured the platform and heel they are a 1.5 inch patform with a 5.5 inch heel. i cant wait to go for a midnight walk in them. they do make a bit of noise but there not as loud as the sandals i had. :silly: i will post up pix later wen i get a chance. i dont want to take them off but ill have to soon :clap:

i had to take them off :unsure: i havnt told anyone i live with about my heels (to nervous to tell anyone). but after they all went to bed i did get them out and wear them wile watchin tv in bed :winkiss: now i just have to figure out how to post up some pix :silly: P.S i have the house to my self for a lil wile so i took some pix of them still wearign them as a write this. figured out how to put pix up :clap: ignor the black socks im got them to hide my hairy legs lol

post-15085-133522885111_thumb.jpg

post-15085-133522885118_thumb.jpg

hhmmm i need to get some new jeans. i runied my last pair at my old job lol. i would lyk to see how they will look with a pair of jeans as to how much of the heel is shown. i want to hide them as mush as i can, for when i finally work up the courage to wear them in public

I like them a lot.

they are awsome :winkiss: ive worn them as much as i can every day, which has only been for a couple of hours a day lol. im hoping wen i come home from work on monday morning ill have the house to my self jus bout all day. so ill see how long i can wear them then :silly:

i shaved the tops of my feet today, not game to do the whole leg lol.

took a few more pix hope you guys lyk them :clap:

post-15085-133522885223_thumb.jpg

post-15085-133522885238_thumb.jpg

post-15085-133522885242_thumb.jpg

i shaved the tops of my feet today, not game to do the whole leg lol.

took a few more pix hope you guys lyk them :silly:

Nice shoes. Now, the next step is to get a pair of hose to wear with them. Not only will they enhance the experience of wearing heels, they'll also soften the look of your skin. A pair of nude color sheer kneehighs or stay-ups will do nicely. You'll be surprised at how much pleasure stockings add to the experience. :winkiss:

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

• 3 weeks later...

hey all. ive been lurking round on here a bit. but thought id let ya kno i have ordered a pair of knee high boots ;) i went for platforms coz i wanted to try a higher platform than my mj's, and these have a stilleto heel ;) heres a pic of what i ordered hope you guy lyk :penitent: im loving platforms atm. ill have to get a nice pair of pumps or sandals 1 day :penitent:

post-15085-133522886559_thumb.jpg

they should be a perfect fit ;) my mary janes are a little bit tight around the toes i should have went up a size i didnt think they would be so narrow lol. i cant wait to get my boots ;) i never worn knee high boots before and since gettin my mary janes im hooked on platforms lol.

Love the boots you picked out. I bet you're gonna have a fun time wearing those as much as possible! Definitely fun living the adventurous life! :-) SQ

SQ.....still busting societal molds with a smile...and a 50-ton sledge!