hey all new to this forum

hey every 1 been on here a wile and thought id say hi. i love high heels and i love wearing them. have never told anyone before. its good to kno theres other guys out there who enjoy high heels :winkiss:

wild for plats :silly:

Welcome to hhplace, hhfan :silly: We've members from all across Australia. Sydney, Perth, Melbourne, Adelaide, amongst other cities. Perhaps there's even a member or two living close to you that you that you will become acquainted with. There isn't any thing wrong with a man that likes to wear high heels. If you search back through the archives, you'll find several years of comments that relate to guys exactly like you that love heels, love to wear them but aren't aware there are others in this world that also share your desire. Hope you enjoy the time you spend here and we're all looking forward to reading of your adventures, experiences and ideas about high heels. Glad to have you here. :winkiss:

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

thanx :silly:

ill post a pick of my new mary janes wen i get them :clap: i wish i could have them now lol

patentheel* i lyk the heels in you avitar they look awsome :unsure:

ty hhfan, i like them too and they were less than 10 UK pounds :winkiss: