Hello from Toronto

Hello all,

I'm very excited to have found this site and can hardly wait to interact with the community on one of the greatest topics of all time... HIGH HEELS :silly:

I personally am a HUGE fan of stiletto heeled boots of knee and/or thigh heights with 5.5 inch heels or even higher (without platforms)

I'd love to share pics with you, but can't seem to figure out how to post 'em or set up a custom avatar... I guess in due time I'll find some info in another thread.

Well, that's it for now... Greetings from Toronto, Canada :winkiss:

'Cheers

- Stilettolvr

Welcome to hhplace, stilettolvr :silly: Nice to have you joining us. Please feel free to jump right in and join any discussion that captures your interest. As far as posting pictures -- Well, that privilege will come when you have posted more than five comments. :winkiss:

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

Stilettolvr:-) As was mentioned, you will be able to do other things after you have completed 5 posts here. Welcome to the HH Place Forum. Enjoy your stay here along with the many other Canadian posters. Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!

Welcome to HHPlace...great to see more Canadians joining. You live in a fun heeling city, we love getting out and about around Yorkville and especially visiting NorthBound Leather! Cathy & David

"Dress For Your Own Pleasure"

• 2 weeks later...