Can anyone find these boots? (new censored pic)

highheeltrained

ok since the pic got my last posts deleted, Here is the censored version.

Anyone know what boots these are or where to find them?

Sorry, but the pic is a little too dark and lacking in detail to be able to give any definitive answer; however, Payless had a similar looking boot last fall. :winkiss:

Keep on stepping,

Guy N. Heels

found a better pic, from a UK modelling site, usually using names of brands of heels i recognize but not this time, here it is, otherwise id recommend searching ebay for "chunky stretch knee boots" since i was looking for a similar style before i found the boots in my avatar, good luck!

It ain't the monitor! The problem is either: A] the PIC; or B] the viewer (I have spots in my rets and the meds I'm taking ain't helping any); or C] All of the above! (Like this is Washington, man! When you can't find someone to blame - blame EVERYBODY!)

Keep on stepping,

Guy N. Heels

Is buy some nicer boots also an option. They look a little bit naughty schoolgirl dodgy fancy dress. I have seen those kind of boots all over Ebay and places that sell cheapish 'Stripper Fodder'

Made by Buffalo, and were widely available in the UK about four or five years ago.

Heel is more than 5 inches high.

really? think you could find them some where on the net for sale? Cause I cant find them any where, even under the buffalo name brand, i just keep finding cowboy boots from them.

I have a similar pair in my collection. The heel is not as thick, but a bit higher. They are also real leather, not stretch synthetic. I had to fight a german bidder on ebay for them, and it cost me dearly. There should be a pact between heel lovers to not big against each other :-) Ben

post-6824-133522883843_thumb.jpg

I don't think they are Buffalo. Buffalo have thicker, lower heels and higher platforms. I think they are by Raid (which I think is/was connected to Faith). They first came out in the Autumn of perhaps 3-4 years ago. Faith also sold a very similar boot, with the same shape but with some fancy piping/leather-work down the seams. There were several variants of ther same basic shape, some in cheap sythetic, but most real leather. Keep looking on eBay and you will see them come up from time to time. They often go for knock-down prices - I can't understand why! I have a pair myself and the (possible?) good news is that they seem to run large. I can wear the 8 quite comfortably and I am usually 9 or even 10 (though I did have to stretch them a tad). They certainly are sexy boots, both to look at and to wear.

My error. Yes, they are definitely RAID, not Buffalo. The picture from Ben in Au shows them more clearly. I had some minor doubt when I typed Buffalo, and now I know I was wrong. Apologies.

lol Ben In Au, if that was the auction that ended on 3rd April, i was watching that auction, i think you got lulled into a bid-war in that, especially since theyre used, but i hope they were worth it! but youre right, there should be a pact, next time just use something like Hammersnipe. Congrats anyways.