Hello from Maine

Hi all, just recently discovered my fascinaation with heels and hose, and fortunately my wife kinda likes me in heels as well. looking forward to learning more and expanding our fun

Welcome to hhplace, neorl69 :clap: Wow, just recently discovered your interest in high heels? Well, better late than never :winkiss: It helps to have a wife that supports your desire. Hope you enjoy your visits to this forum and, if you would, tell us something about yourself and your high heels. :silly:

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

I guess I should say I just recently discovered my fascination with "ME" wearing heels. I've always been really turned on by women in heels, lingerie, and hose but never knew how good and erotic it actually felt. Im not really in to CD since I have no interest in bras or clothes but heels and hose are it. I'm finding that I really enjoy the colors and styles and hopefullycan expand my wifes interest as well. I only have 5 pairs and they are all 4 inch, cant wait togain enough rep to post pics

Welcome to hhplace nerol69 :-)

I guess you can now attach pictures to your post since you made the minimum required 5 posts...

Wondering why you said "I only have 5 pairs". Five pairs is a really good start for a "beginner" isnt-it ?