What hobbies do you have?

As long as I remember I have been interested in things girl/women are interested in. Clothes, shoes, fashion things like this. I like reading about it, love going shoping. I like to sew, like knitting. I like home decorating, I like doing it, like reading about it. I like going out dancing with Michael, going to the theater, go to a mowie. Guess I´m as any other women. Its just that having a full time job, having Michael and the house to take care of it seems I have less and less time for my hobbies. I also seemes to be more and more involved in Michael´s hobbies. I use to follow him doing thing he´s interested in. Michael´s hobbies is cars, car racing, motor cycles, ice hockey. I ended up going with him to the car races, going to a hockey game. Or we going for a ride on his motor bike. To be honest I´m not at all interested in this but as his fiance I think its good for our relationship we doing things together. Michel interest is also mine interest (at least I try learning being more interested). Michael has also a lot freinds charing the same interests. They´re not just Michael freinds but they´re also becoming mine freinds too. Especialy the girlfreinds/wifes. So what´s yours hobbies? I´m as any other women. I´m interested in clothes, all thing that has any thing with fashion to do.

Hi, My interests and hobbies: computer programming, endurance sports (cross-country skiing, mountain biking, running), road bike racing, salsa dancing, high heels :winkiss: Happy heeling k6ps

I also seemes to be more and more involved in Michael´s hobbies. I use to follow him doing thing he´s interested in. Michael´s hobbies is cars, car racing, motor cycles, ice hockey. I ended up going with him to the car races, going to a hockey game. Or we going for a ride on his motor bike.

Hmmmm, Erica! Michael's hobbies seem to almost the same hobbies as Maud's hobbies when she was a man.

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

I'm a hooked Guildwars fanatic but love any PC-game that holds my attention for longer than 10 minutes. I also ride bike, do spraypainting (cars and bikes), do Karate, Building PC's and recently bought a dremel tool to make custom PC cases and general playing around. Then on my "softer" side I like heels and fashion. Would like to design and make clothes (and of course shoes)..........

Why tiptoe through life only to arive safely at death?