Need a female perspective...

bootedup

Firstly please accept my apologies for posting in this section of the forum, you may delete this thread if you deem it unacceptable. I would really like a female-only perspective on my boots:- what are your thoughts about them? Positive, neutral and negative comments are welcomed. There are pictures in the Gallery, so please would you have a look and offer your honest thoughts. My girlfriend really digs them, and I enjoy going out in public wearing them under jeans (a pic of how they look under jeans is in the Gallery too). Thankyou in advance to all who offer their opinions. Take care :-)

I guess I'm Ziggy today.

Thread moved to "For Everybody".

The "For the Girls" forum is for the girls! Guys, look but don't touch!

Have a happy time!

Apologies all as I am reasonably new here... Not trying to cause harm, just after opinions. Please feel free to ofer any opinions as I am really wanting to know people's thoughts on my boots. Incidentally I had them re-heeled today and they're a 1/4 inch taller at the heel now. The cobbler was very friendly, and even complimented them even with a shop full of customers (full in this instance meaning four other customers - it's a pretty "cosy" little shop...)

Wel if that is the boots you have on your avator, they absolutely :winkiss::thumbsup::silly:, please help as I really would like to go and look at your pics, but I just can not find it!!!!!

Hi BeeGirl, thankyou for your kind words. If you click on my avatar it should take you to my profile (I think) and the pics are on there. All feedback is welcomed :-) They're definitlely my favourite pair :clap:

• 3 weeks later...

http://www.hhplace.org/album.php?albumid=39

Well I'm a little bit downhearted that so far only BeeGirl had been good enough to offer her opinion :-( (thanku BeeGirl :winkiss: )

Currently we're at three hundred and something views but only six replies (including this one) so I've put a link directly to the Gallery where my boot pics are held. Have a look and please, please tell me what you think. Say anything girls please I'm after any feedback at all...

And guys I'm opening this one up to you too, any feedback is welcome.

• Like 1

Not a female, but I think they are great. I tend to think they might look even better with shorts instead of over the jeans. I would be afraid of turning an ankle in those platforms, myself, as I have done it before.

too high a heel for my personal taste, but the look great and i bet they're fun to walk in :winkiss:

society has decided that men will be confined to

certain items of clothing, and certain modes of

presentation.

until we rebel PERSONALLY against this, we are diminished!

If they were mine they would be "indoor boots". Not that I would not enjoy a pair, I'll bet they are fun and feel great. But I wouldn't have the guts to be seen in the "real world" in them. The platform creates the look of a skyscraper heel and that look would be too radical for me. But in the house -- yummmmm!

Have a happy time!

Well I love your style with your boots. To me the platforms are attention getting. And certain men like to be inconspicuous (not sure if I spelled that right). But the platforms just represent your attitude that you are proud to do what you do; which is great!!!!! I have the same interest and taste as you and you give me a great inspiration to pursue my love for heels and platforms. So keep doin what ya do!!!

What ya see is what ya get no more or less!!

Hi hiheellover23, thankyou for your kind words. I do love wearing my platform boots, they feel fantastic and it's so much fun wandering out and about in them. People don't always appear to know exactly how to deal with the image of a lad in heels, especially these :-) Reflecting on that last statement of mine however, I can't really think of anybody having a negative reaction, sometimes there are a few people that look at you funny but give 'em a wink and a wiggle and they soon laugh with you :-) I like the red platforms in your avatar, would be cool to see a few pics of them... And girls, any more thoughts?